Bally Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Bally Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Bally Technologies

2.9

Odd Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Reno, NV (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

Several interviews, one with about 10 different people at one time. Had lots of technical questions that had nothing to do with the job.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of questions about technology, including a few trick ones.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offered job on paper no negotiation.

Field Tech Services II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed 3 times and h they just asked about background and work ethics. They addled what I like to do for fun. If I had a family. Could I be oncall 24/7

Interview Questions

• If you can't figure out a problem do you all the manager for help or try to figure it out   1 Answer

Engineer Firmware Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Reno, NV (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

Face to face interview with the Manager. Background check like drug test etc. Internal project with school. Took over a month for the whole process to complete. HR people were supportive.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Technical Written
    Technical Round ( F2F) -- will be very easy like oops concepts
    Manager Round -- one puzzle, try to solve till the end, dont tell i dont know .
    HR Discussion -- Good pay is gaurenteed, ask they will give

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Good process and having one to one with good detail written test. Explained about company process and the area going to work. Hiring process was good aftertechnical through, one more round with manager and then HR.

Interview Questions

• Good process and having one to one with good detail written test. Explained about company process and the area going to work.   Answer Question

Associate Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Initially had a written which covered C quesyions. It had few progrmming questions also.Had two technical and one HR round. Had a round with team manager where he asked few programming questions regarding malloc. He also asked questions from the written test with the answers I had provided. After this round, based upon performance, had a round with director where he tested basic C knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Asked about basic c, pointers, arrays and few data structure qquestions   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much

Associate Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Hiring process has foll. rounds :
    1. Written technical. Objective paper with all basic C# .NET concepts
    2. Tech 1st round. I was asked how do I rate my self in .NET and SQL. And there were questions based on some scenarios like if there is a table with millions of records and I need to add a column, what are the things I should consider. Few other questions on SQL and .net like truncate, roll back, normalization,schema web services, LINQ, .NET remoting, dynamic and var, overriding.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

They communicated me the interview date well ahead, so I tool leave on that day. There were four rounds, 1) Written test which consists of basci C,C++,Datastructure and Apptitude. 2) F2F technical interview, in which he was asking questions related to my previous work and question from my resume. 3) Again a technical round, it was fully from C and C++, not much difficult. 4) HR round for salary discussion.

Interview process was very good, actually person who supposed to take my second technical round took off on that day, initially they asked me to come next day. But I told I came from another city also I can't take one more day leave from current company, then they asked me to wait for some more time and the person took interview from his home through video conference. Total interview process took only one day and I am happy with the interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was looking for a Dev job and I was from testing background so I told as per Company standard.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bally Technologies in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process was
    1-written
    2-Technical 1
    3-Technical 2
    4-Director
    5-HR

Written ( Sql, Testing, QA) was not very critical if u have a basic knowledge also you can clear. Technical round was good they asked very good questions you need to think before answering, And then Director and HR rounds were very cool, Friendly atmosphere. With in a week got a call letter. They gave 65% hike to current CTC which was good amount.

Interview Questions

• Logical questions like you have 2 candles each burns 60min and you need to measure 90min. (you don't have watch and scale)   Answer Question
    • You have 2 bottles measure 5ltr and 4ltr.
      You need to measure 7ltr water.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Interview

Total 3 rounds
    1. Technical test
    2. Technical interview
    3. Managerial interview

I cleared first round when it came to second round, they lost my paper asked me to take again since it was multiple choice i took again. Second round interview panel doesn't know how to talk to person who get interviewed.

As soon as he saw my resume he asked me why your resume is in 2 papers, ppl with 6 yrs should have atleast 4 pages.

Then he asked me 2 questions and winded up the interview.