Bally Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Bally Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Bally Technologies

2.9

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bally Technologies in January 2010.

Interview

Was a transfer from another department

Field Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Reno, NV (US)) in December 2008.

Interview

spoke to hr, and different people in install

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not able to negotiate the pay was the pay and the work time was set

Content Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Pleasanton, CA (US)) in February 2008.

Interview

Contacted by HR for phone interview with hiring manger, then second phone interview with department members, third interview on-site with local department members, complete background test and drug test, wait for results from tests, then schedule start date. Contents of interview confidential because of new technology being developed so questions were very vague.

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai (India)).

Interview

There 4 rounds in total:
    Written (focused on SQL and STLC)
    First Technical
    Second Technical
    HR

The questions were mainly based on real time QA scenarios and Defect Life Cycle. Interviewer also asked a few puzzles.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Initially one written test with all basic questions. Followed by a technical round. After that one senior director interview , he just explains about the company. Finally the HR round

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bally Technologies in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process was
    1-written
    2-Technical 1
    3-Technical 2
    4-Director
    5-HR

Written ( Sql, Testing, QA) was not very critical if u have a basic knowledge also you can clear. Technical round was good they asked very good questions you need to think before answering, And then Director and HR rounds were very cool, Friendly atmosphere. With in a week got a call letter. They gave 65% hike to current CTC which was good amount.

Interview Questions

• Logical questions like you have 2 candles each burns 60min and you need to measure 90min. (you don't have watch and scale)   Answer Question
    • You have 2 bottles measure 5ltr and 4ltr.
      You need to measure 7ltr water.   Answer Question

Software Engineer I Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies in April 2017.

Interview

The company held 4 round process. First round was programming (code in whichever language you comfortable in ) , offline. The paper was divided into two sections each containing four coding questions , select one from each to attempt , and think of all scenarios possible.

next was GD round: my topic was , how IT has/ can help in increasing the tourism of a city.

The next round (only till where i succeeded) was technical interview round . It started off after a small break , which gave me some time to lose my some confidence as we stared talking on what possible questions could be asked. Now as enter the interview room ,1:1 interview, and went on for 40 minutes .Bad experience , interviewer was not attentive at all or kinda sleepy during process . Kept surfing the net and searching for something the whole time which was so disturbing . I think , by now, they had already made up their minds to hire only Mtech students from our college, none of btech students ended up getting hired(including me ).

Interview Questions

• how to insert a node at any point in linked list ?
      talk about the resume projects ?   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I have attend 2 interview rounds in Bally tech.First round is written test round and second round technical round.
    I was selected in first round and went to the second round , interviewer asking few critical questions , mostly answer that question but they are confusing with other testing techniques.
    And also Interviewer asking like high level position questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you delivered the product to client in short time?   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Interview

there was 3 round. 1 st was a writeen test, it was told that test will be of 1 hour but they collected the answer sheetafter 2 hours. i reached the venue at 9:30 but the second round happened around 3 o clock. They didint give the lunch break also.

Interview Questions

• 1st is a written test comprising of sql and software basics and Aptitude   Answer Question

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through online First round will be MCQ contains 25 question(c# basic questions ,MVC,Sql questions) . if you get selected the you have f2f interview it was easy Interviewer told me to write reversing string without using any inbuilt function and on simple sql Query on selecting max salary of employee

Interview Questions

• Diff between finally and finalize,copy and clone,sealed class and abstract class,   Answer Question