Bakkavor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Bakkavor Interview Questions

Interviews at Bakkavor

2.9

Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bakkavor (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Attended 2 stages interview.
    First with Technical Manager and Technical Services Manager was very informal where I had to talk about myself and my achievements.
    Following that interview I was sent behavioural questionnaire to complete in my own time.
    Second interview was made of 3 stages.
    I was issued with 4 tasks and given 40 minutes to complete.
    1. Compare artwork pdf file with pack copy specification and highlight differences
    2. Outline intake checks required for listed raw materials
    3. Create back of pack ingredients list based on product recipe
    4. I was sent email from production regarding poor quality of potatoes. What info would I ask for to contact supplier and how would I approach supplier

Interview Questions

• which one of bakkavor values I like the most   1 Answer
    • which one of bakkavor values I like the least   Answer Question

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bakkavor (Carson, CA (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

One on One with the Sr. Accountant. Spoke about my past jobs, my education and knowledge of accounting and software. They also asked about high volume invoice processing. If I was punctual and if I could multi-task.

Interview Questions

• Do you know Syspro software?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Graduate Interview

Interview

Video Interview which contain 5 questions and each of them have 30s to prepare. One question I didn't finish other went well. Questions are not very difficult. Video Interview which contain 5 questions and each of them have 30s to prepare. One question I didn't finish other went well. Questions are not very difficult.

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bakkavor.

Interview

A SJT, online test and then Video interview, then Assessment Centre.
    Assessment Centre Assessment, English test, Presentation, Group activities, and an individual INTERVIEW with 2 managers from the selected role.

Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bakkavor (London, England (UK)) in March 2020.

Interview

Got back to me quickly and online tests were interesting but a bit scary. Was all online so could prepare. Once you did this you could do a video pre-recorded interview but the questions are very long so try and write notes

Interview Questions

• Mathematical and some problems - practice online   1 Answer

Interview

Different Test and then Video Interview and then the process will take over to AC. The process took over 3 months. The AC is located in London within a day with different activities.

Human Resources Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bakkavor (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied online, had to do a situational judgement test, followed by an online test. After that, a link with a video interview was sent. The process was all very smooth.

Commercial Graduate Interview

Interview

After the online test, I attended a video interview online. The graduate recruitment team is very friendly and they helped me re-arrange the video interview time. I have not received the message about next stage interview which will be the assessment centre interview. Good luck to me and finger crossed.

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bakkavor.

Interview

I got an online video interview with a recruiter. That stage went very well but I think I have failed at subsequent stages– I am not sure yet but it is very likely.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about this role? Where do you see yourself in five years? Why do you want to work in food?   Answer Question

Senior Management Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wigan, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bakkavor (Wigan, England (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

Standard interview, provided general overview of cv, competency based questions and then a chance to ask any questions.
    However, it has now been one month since I had the interview and I have yet to receive any feedback, rejection or offer. This is despite me emailing the internal recruiter asking for feedback. I find this very unprofessional, it only take a few minutes to make a quick phone call.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to handle a difficult situation/ provide negative feedback to a colleague.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.