BRF Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

BRF Interview Questions

Interviews at BRF

2.9

Logistics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BRF (Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)).

Interview

Easy but long . Four interviews two with Skype and one in person and one on phone. It took about 50 min for one interview . They ask about you past experience and involvement in new projects

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BRF (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2018.

Interview

There are logical test that is challenging. Try to do as much as possible (1-2 questions are impossible to do within time).
    First AC. Ice breaking at office. Then case about boots. Each group formed impromptu. Takes turn to present findings (some financial analysis and decision making). Half a day session.

Then 2 rounds of HR/ hiring manager interviews. Asked about resume and past experiences and behavioral questions. I stopped before VP final interview due to other offers. Have to fight to talk and lead discussions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your leadership and internship experiences.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at BRF (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2018.

Interview

There was a logic test (assessig verbal/numerical reasoning, patterns etc.) and a personality quiz. Each took about 30 mins. This was followed by an assessment centre. There was an introductory bit where they talked about the company, followed by ice-breakers and 2 group tasks.

Interview Questions

• Ice-breakers were on casual, personal questions. Group tasks included presentation with related questions. Not very formal.   Answer Question

Junior Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Curitiba (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BRF (Curitiba (Brazil)) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a fast process, since they were in need of someone to replace other employee. It was a clean process. I was very happy to be selected to at least do this interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked me why I should be hired   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BRF (Vienna (Austria)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was nice, with the responsables of the company.
    Very nice interview with capable persons. The company is a big company with sucess in the market. It is a multinational company.

Project Procurement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BRF (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in November 2016.

Interview

they invite me to participate to a skype call. During the interview they ask me about my latest experience in an adquisition project. Main goals and achievement. They also ask me if I was available to work outside my country. After 1 week I got the position inside the same company.The interview process was easy because I got excellent result in my last position.

Interview Questions

• How much money are you in charch?   1 Answer
    • Which are you experience in procurement?   1 Answer
    • Can you describe your daily routine?   1 Answer
    • Which other tools you use before a negotiation?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at BRF (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2016.

Interview

First is assessment center, followed by 2 rounds of interview, first with HR then hiring manager. Good thing is that HR responds very fast. The assessment center consists of numerical reasoning and 2 case studies with group discussion

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BRF.

Interview

It was professional and did not take long time. It went through HR and then channel head. I got the proper feedback and they were always accessible throughout the process

Interview Questions

• They asked me mainly about my past experience and how I could use it to add value to BRF   Answer Question

Impact Youth Traineeship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BRF (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in October 2015.

Interview

The whole process consisted of 3 phases.

I applied through Linkedin and after a month received a call scheduling a fisrt phone-interview with the HR people. After that I was invited for group activities in Sao Paulo, which took the whole day.

Short time after that, was invited for the final round, in Curitiba, consisting of a Business Case, and further questionning from senior managers. They didn't provide any sort of assistance with logistics to Curitiba (e.g. air ticket, accomodation). After that I didn't get any further contact, neither answer from the organisation which I think is extremelly disrespectful, as I spent a lot of time and effort in this process and didn't get any sort of feedback or answer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the right candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BRF.

Interview

psicologist, director, manager and future co-workers.
    The interview is divided in 2 phases, first with psicologist so they can map your skills and define strong and weak points. Second, manager, director and their staff can interview you together or not, at this step they will test you how skilled you are to deal with some situations also about thechnical issues

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.