BNY Mellon Interview Questions

Updated 30 Sep 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,770 of over 1.8K interviews

Campus Recruiting14%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

BNY Mellon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNY Mellon

Interview

Application process leading to the interview was smooth. Recruiter was accommodating. Went straight to Super Day which consists of 3 back to back interviews after passing the document screening. Interview was purely behavioral.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about your perspective on diversity.
    Answer Question

BNY Mellon

Application

I interviewed at BNY Mellon

Interview

The interview process took place online via secure link, it was a singular 20 min interview. The over all interaction was very positive and the team leads I interviewed with asked open ended questions and gave feedback straight away. very people skills oriented questions vs skills.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about a situation where I was in conflict with my team member.

BNY Mellon

Application

I interviewed at BNY Mellon

Interview

The interview process consisted of an initial screening telephone call, followed by a "Superday" which was 3 30-minute back-to-back interviews with members of the teams that you applied for. Very friendly team

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BNY Mellon

Application

I interviewed at BNY Mellon

Interview

I had poor experience with BNY Mellon. Back in 2020, I had Director interview, with a total of 8 people, including the Hiring Manager, her 4 direct report, 3 of her peers at MD level. All the interviews were passed well. However given the hiring manager took too much time in the process, the hire freeze came and I wasted all my time. They had a very good HR but I had experience with 2 HRs that were not helpful, and one had really slow response.

Interview Questions
  • Generic work experience questions but one interviewer asked me a small case interview which was interesting. They don't have structured interviews so no point to prep for case.

BNY Mellon

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BNY Mellon

Interview

It was a interview process with wonderful employees conducting the interview. They will assist in answering any questions or concerns that you may have about the position you are interviewing for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful