BDO Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

BDO Interview Questions

Interviews at BDO

2.8

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India, MS (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BDO (India, MS (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

They started taking technical rounds and gradually they took all the four rounds and then HR called me and took all the details for further procedure and then suddenly after 5days when I mailed the HR he just replied back that we cant proceed with your application.After clearing the rounds you are saying this.Thats really so disappointing.

Assurance Associate Interview

Interview

Really genuine people. Just conversational and answered all the questions I had. Much better experience than B4. Thank you for that and I will be in and out blah blah blah

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at BDO (Gainesville, FL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

One 30-Minute Interview, was very casual and easy-going. Was asked to go into some detail about parts of my Resume, and then about past experiences including work experience. Briefly covered my certifications, and went into detail regarding one of them.

Real Estate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BDO.

Interview

The first round was the Video interview and right after 2 weeks they got back to me with the invitation to the next I interview, this time on the side Mostly behavioral questions.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BDO (Washington, DC (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Two interviews. One Skype in office, the other was with a senior manager. They were both easy going about it. It seemed like one of the interviewers was pulled in last second though. He didn’t really understand which position he was supposed to interview me for.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BDO (Costa Mesa, CA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I was taken to lunch with staff members and other interview candidates at Water Grill in Costa Mesa, before individually interviewing with four different managers and partners for thirty minutes each.

Interview Questions

• They expected me to be the one asking questions about the company.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at BDO (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I was invited for an on-campus interview. I arrived early, then their staff gave me a tour of their company. I interview with a Tax Manager. He is very nice and friendly. Answer all of my questions about BDO.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BDO (Raleigh, NC (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Very relaxed and conversational. The recruiter was the easiest person to talk to and probably one of the best interviews I have ever had. She made me feel very comfortable and was always listening intently.

Tax Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BDO (Boston, MA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Few weeks ago began on Linkedin to set this up took a few weeks to get an interview in Boston. Finally set it up thought they wanted someone like me based on my resume but did not turn out that way.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BDO in August 2019.

Interview

Very simple. Conversation based with a couple of questions to help guide the conversation. I went through the college recruiting process so I had an on campus interview and had to wait a few weeks to hear back.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.