Atos IT Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Atos IT Support Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Atos

2.4

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Timişoara (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atos (Timişoara (Romania)) in April 2016.

Interview

Had a 2 hour interview with 2 of my future Team managers in english. The interview was face to face at the meeting office of the company. They gave me a test with some questions where you wre put ina position to fix an issue and to send an email to a customer.

Interview Questions

• -Behavioral questions
    -Technical questions
    -Basic Linux questions
    -Windows OS questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Atos

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tolworth, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos (Tolworth, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online via ATOS and Received phone Interview
    Face to face interview was a competency based and Assessment was given
    Provided with tour of operations and details of job
    Understanding of job was provided

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in April 2013.

Interview

There will be 2 interviews, first is technical then the HR interview. Operations Manager will conduct the technical interview and he/she will observe how will you handle the issue and if you will ask the right probing questions.

Interview Questions

• What will you do to help the user when screen turns blue?   Answer Question

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madurai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos (Madurai (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

The term is commonly used as a synonym for computers and computer networks, but it also encompasses other information distribution technologies such as television and telephones.

Interview Questions

• The term is commonly used as a synonym for computers and computer networks,   1 Answer

i like to go various country but the job comes in local

IT Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atos in February 2013.

Interview

Hiring process is mostly done by extern recruiters, there is en generally two tests, IT test and english language test. Both are pretty easy. Interview process is done by local Atos managers and in most cases done over phone. The interview is based on script they read up from and contains the standard HR questions, like name your good/bad sides, worst/good experiences, etc.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.