Arvato Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Arvato Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Arvato

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weaverville, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arvato (Weaverville, NC (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interviewers make you feel like you special & act like they want to here your story. But they don't care. They're just trying to fill seats up in the class. Everyone is hired.

Other Interview Reviews for Arvato

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arvato (Sacramento, CA (US)) in December 2008.

Interview

I initially submitted my resume through careerbuilder online. I was contacted for an interview within a couple of days. During the interview, which was with the manager of the location, I felt that I answered all the questions honestly. Communication between us was good. We agreed that I was fully qualified for the position and she would contact me by the end of the week. I did not hear from her by Monday so I called and left at least three voicemail messages over a period of four days. She finally called me back to let me know she had chosen someone else.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had an irate customer and what the outcome of the situation was.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arvato (Valencia, CA (US)) in January 2008.

Interview

The goal of the human resources dept. at arvato digital services is to find people who can LISTEN and think on their feet. Aside from probing you for computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office apps and typing skills, they will stage a fake call session with you. They asked me to make up whatever solution came to my head to meet the needs of the customer. My particular "fake call" involved me as an employee at The Gap. A customer called to complain that they ordered clothes and haven't received them when they were supposed to. I basically had to think on my feet and find a solution for them to keep them satisfied.

In addition to a verbal interview, a written portion was included, where I was asked to form letters in response to different email complaints. In these letters, I had to include certain points of action that would be taken to address the shortcomings of the previous employee interactions. There was a computer-based portion that tested my typing skills by copying word for word a document presented to me on the screen.

One of the hardest parts of the process was a computer-based portion where I had to listen to people leave voicemails with noisy backgrounds and determine exactly what they needed by answering from a multiple choice questionnaire.

I had to go get drug tested, which is always an annoying process, only because who enjoys peeing in a cup? And the nurse I got was my age and really cute. So that's always awkward...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They started at $11 and you take it or leave it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

General questions, language test, asked about work experience. I was also asked about the studies. Role play, what do you know about us, what are your skills, etc. The interview was easy.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arvato (Lisbon (Portugal)) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online. The process took two days. I interviewed at Arvato (Lisbon, Portugal) in January 2019.

It was fast because they needed workers for the next week. I received the first call and I did a pre-selection interview. They just explained to me what kind of project was and asked me about my current situation (if I was working, my salary expectations and others).

After that, they sent me some online tests to evaluate my knowledge about hardware, customer service and level of English and Spanish. I passed them and I did other interview next day via Skype with the project manager and human resources. They told me the conditions about schedule, kind of work and salary. I declined.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arvato (Dublin, Co. Dublin).

Interview

Video interview and face to face interview. I got the feedback the following week.
    In the video interview there were around 10 questions regarding general questions about technology, customer services situations and professional experience questions.
    The face to face interview was straight away, not tricky questions, nice interviewer and it took around 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• General questions about customer service situations, professional experience...
      It was not a tricky interview.
      The interviewer was very friendly.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Phone interview then come in for years and then another interview by supervisors .asks questions relating to communication.teamwork.and timeliness.ps there are many clients that they work with,for me it had to do with ecommerce

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with someone who asks alot of questions while ur doing ur job   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arvato (Lisbon (Portugal)) in May 2018.

Interview

Recieved a call to be in person at the company next day, was Easy, just to check knowledge and language level to apply for the position selected, probably the same for every level of employees and management

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arvato (Berlin (Germany)).

Interview

The interview consisted of a group presentation followed by a short individual interview. Two days later I received an email saying they had a good impression and would like to offer me a contract when the start dates were finalised. I followed up two weeks later and never got a response. I have sent a total of five emails to three different Arvato recruiters and not one ever responded to me. Telling someone they have a job and then never responding is totally unacceptable.

Interview Questions

• The asked very few personal questions. They wanted to know if I would be okay with the work.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arvato.

Interview

I only had an interview. It was around 50 minutes. Really normal questions about my experience, my skills and my knowledge on the company. I did not find it difficult. They were looking for several candidates so maybe that made things easier.

Interview Questions

• What would your approach be while handling a call with a customer who knows more about the product than you?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.