Arvato Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Arvato Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Arvato

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weaverville, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arvato (Weaverville, NC (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interviewers make you feel like you special & act like they want to here your story. But they don't care. They're just trying to fill seats up in the class. Everyone is hired.

Other Interview Reviews for Arvato

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arvato (Sacramento, CA (US)) in December 2008.

Interview

I initially submitted my resume through careerbuilder online. I was contacted for an interview within a couple of days. During the interview, which was with the manager of the location, I felt that I answered all the questions honestly. Communication between us was good. We agreed that I was fully qualified for the position and she would contact me by the end of the week. I did not hear from her by Monday so I called and left at least three voicemail messages over a period of four days. She finally called me back to let me know she had chosen someone else.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had an irate customer and what the outcome of the situation was.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arvato (Valencia, CA (US)) in January 2008.

Interview

The goal of the human resources dept. at arvato digital services is to find people who can LISTEN and think on their feet. Aside from probing you for computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office apps and typing skills, they will stage a fake call session with you. They asked me to make up whatever solution came to my head to meet the needs of the customer. My particular "fake call" involved me as an employee at The Gap. A customer called to complain that they ordered clothes and haven't received them when they were supposed to. I basically had to think on my feet and find a solution for them to keep them satisfied.

In addition to a verbal interview, a written portion was included, where I was asked to form letters in response to different email complaints. In these letters, I had to include certain points of action that would be taken to address the shortcomings of the previous employee interactions. There was a computer-based portion that tested my typing skills by copying word for word a document presented to me on the screen.

One of the hardest parts of the process was a computer-based portion where I had to listen to people leave voicemails with noisy backgrounds and determine exactly what they needed by answering from a multiple choice questionnaire.

I had to go get drug tested, which is always an annoying process, only because who enjoys peeing in a cup? And the nurse I got was my age and really cute. So that's always awkward...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They started at $11 and you take it or leave it.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Arvato (Scarborough, ON (Canada)) in December 2010.

Interview

interview with HR

will send you an online exam link

interview with Manager

Offer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Angeles, Pampanga (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arvato (Angeles, Pampanga (Philippines)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was quite fast during the initial process but I waited longer for the final interview. I guess I was able to finish 5 movies in the lobby while waiting for my name to be called.

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose to apply in Arvato Clark?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Arvato.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 people via hangouts. They were friendly, we did a simulation of CSR and a customer. They told me about the company, and asked questions from my past experience especially related to customer service. it took around 50 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had unsatisfied customer, how do you deal with workload , why do you want to work as a CSR.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arvato (Kraków (Poland)) in January 2017.

Interview

Unprofessional, rushed. People who are doing the interviews are not meant for their jobs obviously. It seemed very one-sided, about their needs only. Perhaps one of the most unprofessional interviews I've had. Not to confuse with casual or chill - just very amateurish

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gütersloh (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arvato (Gütersloh (Germany)) in March 2017.

Interview

Very easy, they lied a lot about working schedule and responsibilities.
    In fact everything was totally different. I met 6 people who were told the same lies as I were.
    They will promise you flexible starting hours and interesting job, in fact in the course of training many people alredy looking for another job. Training is unprofessional, conducted by a lady who is not professional trainer, very low quality.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arvato (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Very brief telephone assessment and then an unprofessional face to face. Basic maths test and very basic competency questions, followed by brief chat on experience.

Arrived and kept waiting in the canteen for 20 minutes for someone to come and interview me,..in the canteen!

Atmosphere was very unprofessional. Interview finished in a break out booth (with dirty tables) in the call centre.

Everything felt very disorganized. There was obviously a prescribed process to follow but this was done in an amateurish manner - which raises flags about how employees are treated, how seriously the work is taken and so on.

Interview Questions

• Basic competency - give an example of when you dealt with conflict / used numeracy/ ensured high quality.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arvato (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in March 2014.

Interview

I was refered by a previous collegue.
    Got a call from HR, went in for an interview, we had a talk about my CV and skills and I got the job.
    However, this was in 2012, in 2013 the teamleads did the interviewing.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you have a problem with a teammate?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.