Apple Performance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Apple Performance Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Apple

1 Interview Review

Performance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

After being recruited directly, internally from Apple and getting compliments like "your skill set looks like an ideal fit for what we would like to match you up with, found myself speaking to the hiring manager on the phone about 2 days later. She was 45 minutes late to our phone interviewing and after talking for about 25 minutes, she said "let's have you come in to meet the team." They raised my hopes like it was if I was already hired. It took the recruiter nearly 2 months to find a 3 hour block of time that would fit the schedules of 5 different people that the hiring manager wanted me to meet. The second person that I interviewed with kept looking at his phone and was not fully engaged. This is rude in my opinion. The last person I met, the hiring manager, came 15 minutes late, told me, "I'm sorry, but I'm tripled booked today," and only had 10 minutes to talk to me. The most important person that wanted to meet me didn't have time for me. WTF? This interview process felt more like they were trying to collect data on what my industry is currently doing so that they can emulate a better workflows for their own operations. The whole process felt forced. All five employee interviewers didn't or couldn't reveal Apple's intention or mission for the creation of this position.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring over from your current position to this position?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.