Apple Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Apple Interview Questions

Interviews at Apple

7,800 Interview Reviews

PD Interview

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews. After talking with the first engineer, I moved into the second interview in which I was asked to mechanics of materials questions and a dynamics question.

Interview Questions

• How could you join two different types of metal together?

How could you make a hole in a piece of aluminum?   2 Answers

RF Systems Integration Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Apple in June 2020.

Interview

I got this interview by reaching out to the hiring manager post's on LinkedIn. It was a 30 mins technical interview. I was asked questions on RF fundamentals, LNA design, PA design and linearity. Also I was asked to explain OFDM and types of PA classes and relation with PAPR. The interviewer said he was impressed and suggested referring me for other RF roles at Apple as he was also looking for someone with strong C/C++, OOP skills and I hadn't done that in a long time.

Interview Questions

• What class PA has the highest efficiency? If I have OFDM signal going in, which has high PAPR what class PA should I choose?   2 Answers

Apple EPM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perris, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (Perris, CA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

went through the first round with the recruiter, going to be in the second round with the hiring manager, the hiring manager will call you. make sure you confirm the phone interview time to the correct time zone

Interview Questions

• tell me your role at your current company
      are you looking for other jobs? what stage are you at?
      Are you ok with international travel?   2 Answers

Instructional Designer Interview

Interview

Overall really great experience. Everyone communicated clearly, and gave a great sense of community during the process. There is some time between each step as they work through internal processes, so patience is key.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself?   2 Answers

College Advisor Interview

Interview

First a phone interview on basic behavioral questions. Then you attend an info session before doing a video interview with two managers. It was chill, not much to worry; however it is a big commitment for a whole year and I could not do that for various reasons.

Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Application
    I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview
    Hey guys! Here's my review of Apple's interview process. I hope this helps any potential Apple employees in their quest to join Apple!

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Starts with a call from recruiter. I had experienced the same pattern with Apple. Once the recruiter talks about the role a little bit, they try to set call with hiring manager. Spoke to hiring manager and thats it. Ghosted calls. Reached out to HR and the HR will either reply saying they will get back once they here from Hiring manager. After a second follow-up, there is just no response.
    We are spending sometime for the calls and putting some effort. Apple can be a little respective of that and repond. The HRs need training or some coutersy to respond.

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Really good interview process overall. A recruiter reached with a phone call to get a general experience, then scheduled an in-store group interview with a manager. The final interview was one-on-one with a store manager.

Interview Questions

• What were your experiences dealing with difficult customers?   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Not recommended to accept or apply if you are self-identified as minority (Black, American Native or Latino) #EEOC. Your resume will not pass from the second technical interview, it seems that for the HR your resume doesn't worth anything. It took around one month and a half (a waste of time). It was for an iOS team. At the beginning everything was fine, some of the interviewers where nice. I solved all the technical white board test and answered all the questions they asked, even when the last white interviewer got very interested to ask questions of very old projects that I have done many years ago, and I barely remembered the details of their code base.

Interview Questions

• He was asking me deep technical details about how the app that I developed for other company worked. And some technical leetcode style easy questions.   1 Answer

Site Reliability Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Sunnyvale, CA (US)).

Interview

I applied online. The process was relatively quick, since they were actively looking for SRE candidates. The process started with a phone screen with a recruiter. This was followed by multiple interviews over the course of a single day onsite.

Interview Questions

• There's a remote machine that needs to be updated. The problem is, the machine overheats during the update. How do you perform the update without overheating the machine?   Answer Question
    • D&D style scenario, where you have to troubleshoot a broken system. You describe your method of troubleshooting and what tools/commands to run and he will respond with the return value of said tools/commands. The overall point of this interview was to gauge the candidates ability to triage issues that arise.   Answer Question
    • You have a site that gets increasingly popular. Whiteboard the system architecture and how you'd scale it up as your site gets more users.   Answer Question