Apple Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Apple Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Apple

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter after interest in a position and then had a few phone interviews with people on a team before I got an offer. So essentially I had a resume screen followed by multiple different technical phone interviews.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple in September 2019.

Interview

Fast, hard. Had some trouble with the problems asked. Interviewer seemed in a rush and didn't give many hints. Overall decent but hard experience. Would apply again next year if have the chance

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Interview process was very straightforward. I had two interviews. The first was a very in-depth technical interview (mechanical engineering position) and the second focused on my resume. All was done over the phone. My HR contact was super prompt with emails, I heard back from her the day of each interview how it went.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Manager took the interview and explained their work in the team. But they were looking for a person with a different skill set than mine. So many questions were asked. The manager informed on the phone call itself that they will not be moving forward with my application.

Interview Questions

• Briefly asked to describe various projects that I worked previously on based on my resume   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

applied online. i got an email scheduling a facetime interview. had a very nice interview. he explained what the job was, what he did at the company. mostly just spoke about life how i got to where i did. it felt more like a normal conversation than an interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple in January 2019.

Interview

Recruiter contact - Phone call interview - phone call interview
    Called me in afternoon. Did not ask any of the resume questions, but the technical questions. I prepared a lot for resume, but did ask.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your own marketing plan about __   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple in December 2018.

Interview

There were multiple rounds in the interview process. Interviewers asked questions on almost everything that I had on my Resume. There were a total of 4 interview rounds. The 1st round was a screening round and the other 3 were more in-depth and technical

Interview Questions

• How do you want to join Apple?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Four rounds of face time interview, talking with different people in the team. The interview mainly focus on my resume. They ask a bunch of technical questions about my research project and how it can be related to some problems they are trying to solve.

Interview Questions

• go through the resume, introduce my research background   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Went to their Apple day event at my university’s career fair. I was asked about why I want to work with Apple and what kind of work I was interested in and what kind of work I have already done. They gave me a card to make an appointment to come back later that afternoon for a more formal interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple in August 2018.

Interview

Briefly communication with HR through email and several technical phone interviews with the supervisors and senior engineers on the team that you applied. The interview process is about one to two weeks.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.