Analytic Partners Marketing Science Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 86 interviews

Other6%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Analytic Partners

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Analytic Partners

Interview

The whole process took ~6 weeks. Recruiters respond extremely slow and sound as if they are not aware the candidates can have other pending interviews or offers. However, the interviews are straightforward and revolve around simple questions like "tell me about yourself", analytical thinking and a case study.

Interview Questions
  • If you were a brand, what brand would you be? Why marketing analytics?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Analytic Partners (Charlottesville, VA) in Jan 2022

Interview

I was initially contacted by an HR rep for the first screening. 1. 30 minute HR screen 2. 30 minute project manager interview 3. 1 hour technical interview 4. 30 minute behavioral interview with the head of the office I was applying to 5. 30 minute behavioral interview with my direct report.

Interview Questions
  • The 30 minute interviews were all pretty straightforward. The technical interview was a few marketing focused math problems, and then the interviewer and I dove into a more thoughtful "case study" type analysis. Definitely more conversational and more pleasant than I was expecting.

Analytic Partners

Application

I interviewed at Analytic Partners

Interview

Smooth and very informative. The interviewers understood that they were interviewing and being interviewed as well. The conversations were very natural and the interviewers were very welcoming and refreshing. It was the most comfortable I have ever been in an interview.

Interview Questions
  • Strengths and weaknesses Marketing experience Technical interview question as well

Analytic Partners

Application

I interviewed at Analytic Partners

Interview

People are nice and easy going. Interview was not hard, but required some deep thinking. Compared to an interview, it’s more like a talk where we talk through the process without much stress and nervous. I like it a lot.

Interview Questions
  • Dig in the resume and talk about your experiences specifically

Analytic Partners

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Analytic Partners in Jun 2021

Interview

I had a total of 5 interview over the span of 3 weeks. 4 behavioral interviews. 1 Case study interview. The whole process was misleading as everyone I spoke to had only good things to say. I was told I performed well on the case study. I received a call where I was told because of my case study interview I would not be getting an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral: Background and experience. Case Study: working out percentages, ROI, Gross and Net Profit Margin calculations, sources of volume.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Analytic Partners (New York, NY) in May 2021

Interview

Phone interview 30 min. Friendly, possibility to ask questions, questions mainly about past experience, expectations about the job, salary expectations, location & logistics questions.The feedback was given at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Analytic Partners (Charlottesville, VA) in May 2021

Interview

Interviews started with a standard phone screen followed by two interviews with managers. I was then ghosted by the hiring manager after the three interviews, which unfortunately has become a more common practice, at least in my recent experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Analytic Partners

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Analytic Partners

Interview

A HR person based in the US reached out on LinkedIn. Booked a time slot via email and then 30 mins long video call interview with this person - time difference was an issue.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Analytic Partners (Sydney) in Nov 2019

Interview

Submitted an online application and received a phone call about 1-2 weeks later. Woman on the phone was really nice and we had quite a good conversation. Afterwards, I was scheduled an in person interview for about a week later. One of the interviewers was kind of stuck up and the other was fine but he kept trying to argue with me that you can't ever predict anything in life, which is a stupid argument and took up quite a bit of of the interview. Questions were standard. They rushed me out the door without telling me the next steps until I brought it up when I was literally walking out the door. The stuck up interviewer said they'll reply to me in a week, to which, of course, they never did. Funny how they require 'strong communication skills' for their job requirements but never displayed it to me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Analytic Partners

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Analytic Partners

Interview

-I have applied the graduate position of marketing science analyst which listed in the uni career hub -2days later, I have received an invitation to a phone interview with the director -After the phone interview, I wait for the next stage

Interview Questions
  • -why marketing consulting -why Analytic Partners -self-introduction
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews