Analytic Partners Data Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 82 interviews

Applied online100%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Analytic Partners (Dublin, Dublin) in Jan 2016

Interview

Standard interview, were a few easy brain teasers. I answered all questions very well but never heard back from the company in any way, I would avoid at all costs. Also, if you are interested in being a data scientist avoid this company. The work they do is very basic, mainly on excel and their own dashboards.

Interview Questions
  • How many barbers were there in Ireland?
    2 Answers
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Analytic Partners (New York, NY) in Aug 2015

Interview

Go over my resume and ask questions about that. There are 4 rounds in total. There is also a HR behavior session which asked behavior questions like why you want to work for them.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Analytic Partners (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Step one is an online personality and cognitive skills test. Step 2 is an office-based interview with two people. The company let themselves down with their automated rejection email (after an involved interview process) and their failure to acknowledge follow-up requests for feedback. Had the strong impression that the "Analytics" work that they do is very heavily Excel-focused and uses bespoke in-house software - s bot a good choice for a Data Science professional looking for relevant career development as their processes may be too simplistic. This was also the conclusion of other interview candidates I have spoken with.

Interview Questions
  • General questions about about CV and background. Also some cognitive questions e.g. How many lawnmowers could you sell in one year if you had a monopoly?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Analytic Partners (Singapore) in Jun 2015

Interview

I found the job opening through LinkedIn which then directed me to the career website to apply at. A few days later, I was emailed by the Senior Analyst to schedule a short 15min phone interview. After that, I was asked to do an online aptitude test (kind of like numerical and verbal test). One week later, I was invited to the office for another interview and also to meet some of the team. There were three team members who interviewed me on that day (in total took around one and half hour). Basically, they reviewed my skills in market research and analytical tools (SPSS and Excel). They also tested market sizing skill.

Interview Questions
  • If you are working on a project about fast food restaurant, what do you think are the factors that will affect sales?
  • How many taxis are there in Singapore?
Be the first to find this interview helpful