Amdocs Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Amdocs Interview Questions

Interviews at Amdocs

Consulting Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

two telephone interviews, one visit to NJ offices

Negotiation

no negotiation allowed

Consulting Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs.

Interview

Phone interview, On-site

Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Amdocs (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

There was a simple pre-screen with an internal recruiter. I was asked why I was leaving my current job and was also asked for my salary requirements. The next step was a phone interview with the hiring manager and then a second interview. The second interview was supposed to be in-person and was changed to a Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• What salary are you looking to make.   2 Answers

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

easy but they ask several personality related and took the feedback from last employer
    I guess you should not expect much more money from them and you need to work a lot

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amdocs (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

There were two technical rounds.The first one focused in basic os concepts and Unix commands with thorough understanding of DBMS questions and some questions from your resume.The second technical was based on project work and java .The HR round was just a formal conversation.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Three interviews, one is home exam and the other are frontal experience interview and HR.
    I wad asked about my engineering final project and about my current IT job. The interviewers were interested in the way i think rather in the experience i have.

Interview Questions

• Given an integer find out if its a polindrom or not?   1 Answer

Software Development Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amdocs in June 2016.

Interview

They apply a written exam on linux, java and sql or a separate one for C++. They are asking for very experienced developer, but they don't really have any coding positions! They are looking for level 2 support, with only a very small percentage of programming. Not worth it if you want a career in development.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amdocs (Seattle, WA (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

There was first on call interview for about an hour in which there was one interviewer who asked Java questions and web services questions with example and then there was onsite interview for 2 hours of technical interview for contract position

Interview Questions

• Basic Object oriented questions, Spring questions and some database related questions like indexes.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs (Seattle, WA (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

on-site interview, 4 hours (8AM-noon), have 5 separate interviews with software engineers and team leader, the software engineer ask for java code questions, and how to resolve issues. team leader asked some design questions and behavior question and previous work experience. After interview with engineer, go to a HR interview, most eligible status to work in USA, behavior questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs (Richardson, TX (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

The recruiter is fine, while the interview process is unprofessional compared with other companies, and interviewer is a little bit rude.
    Recruiter contacted me through Linked. He sent me the job description and my resume to the hiring manager. It does not until after 1 month that I got the feedback of the next step, an on-site interview. But I don’t know who I am going to interview with and time schedule.

I arrived 10 mins early on the interview day. The front desk admin apparently didn’t know there will be an interview. Only one interviewer, the manager I guessed, was interviewed with me. I felt strange, because usually there will also be other interviewers like developers and hr. He didn’t even introduced who he is, his name, and his title. At first, he texted messages and then said sorry that he’s busy. He seems not interested in what I said at first, until I started to explain the technical part and code, he started looking more interested in what I said. But latter, I explained why I want to leave current company and started to learn more advanced tools by myself. He immediately said, “Thank you. Bye.”, which is rude.

Interview Questions

• Rate your experience for each front end and back end programming language. Then ask more detail technical questions for the programming languages that I comfortable with.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.