Amazon Software Development Engineer I Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Find jobs for Software Development Engineer I Intern

Amazon Software Development Engineer I Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon

Software Development Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Resume Screen -> OA (3 parts: Debug, Coding Challenge, Workplace Simulation) -> Final Round Technical & Behavioral Interview

Heavy emphasis on their leadership principles. Know it, know how to apply it to your own scenarios.

Technical, average difficulty (maybe a bit more). Focus on the basic foundations / data structure. Be able to communicate your thought process! Be confident.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Software Development Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

Interview

Very nice and chill. The interviewer was nice. Started with standard BQ and the coding problems are leetcode easy-medium. Overall I enjoyed it. haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha

Software Development Engineer Intern Interview

Interview

First round take-home coding assessment, medium difficulty, 3 questions total. Second round behavioral assessment, took a few hours, analyzed how you react in certain work settings. Final round live interview including some questions about resume etc and a coding question

Software Development Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

There was a 3 round online assessment—two coding related and one was a business simulation type of interview. The final round was a video interview with behavioral and coding question.

Interview Questions

• A few behavioral questions and a coding question about arrays.   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Three rounds. Technical. Debugging. Coding. You should be able to do these; nothing that is too difficult and they expect you solve them so don't fret. Last interview is a live.

Software Development Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amazon in October 2019.

Interview

Got the 1st of 3 OA's a month after applying. 1st one was just debugging simple problems, 2nd was standard hackerrank, 3rd was workplace simulation. If you pass those, you go to final round virtual interviews.

Interview Questions

• Got an lc easy, and a followup lc medium   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon in October 2019.

Interview

There were four online rounds of easy and/or medium leetcode style questions. The last round was a video call coding question. It was all done online with no on-campus interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: forgot the specifics but there were many questions   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer I Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

I applied in October 2017, and there were a total of 3 rounds.
    First two rounds were online coding challenges.
    The first round I took in November -- consisted of simple debugging questions and logical reasoning multiple choice.
    I heard back in less than a week for the second round - which had 2 coding questions (similar to CTCI).
    In 2 weeks, they replied back to schedule a 45 minute phone technical interview. The engineer asked about projects then gave a tech question. I just made sure I talked through my solution and show how I'd improve. Understand the runtime and space complexity.

Interview Questions

• Asked about project and a technical problem.
      Data structures/algorithms in second round.   4 Answers

Software Development Engineer I Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amazon in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online, and after some days, got an online test consisting of aptitude, debugging and coding questions. After that, had one more round of telephonic interview that consisted of 2 coding questions.

Interview Questions

• Given an array of sorted characters and a target character, find the closest character from array.   5 Answers

Software Development Engineer I Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Straightforward. 2 coding rounds then a phone interview. First round was a basic debugging round whereas the 2nd round had 2 technical questions. 10 days after that, we were asked to schedule a phone interview date which was scheduled a week from that. The questions asked on the phone interview were all technical in nature. The first question was a basic level order tree traversal.

Interview Questions

• Show level order tree traversal   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.