Amazon Lab126 Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Amazon Lab126 Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon Lab126

3.2

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126 (Cupertino, CA (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by one of the recruiters for a position for which I did not apply. Then, it took over a month to schedule an interview. The interview lasted only 20 minutes. The company was interested. Then, several weeks past. No contact. No offer. It is not as organized as I thought it would have been.

Interview Questions

• General questions were asked regarding hardware and software engineering   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon Lab126

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126 (Cupertino, CA (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

There was one phone interview and one onsite interview that comprised of 45 minute interviews with 4 different people. I was also tested on my coding skills, ability to solve problems in a creative manner and ability to communicate ideas concisely, quickly and clearly. I was presented with different scenarios and asked which one(s) would be the best solution

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The company gives very low salaries and makes up with high sign-on bonuses. The only problem is, the bonuses sound generous until you get paid out - half of it goes to tax so you only get half of what you're expecting

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126 in March 2012.

Interview

I got the phone interview set up with the hiring manager. It was pretty basic software engineering interview.
    They told me I would hear from them in 2 weeks. It has been 3 weeks, I mailed the HR contact, no information from them . It is a NO but a reject letter wouldn't hurt.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126 in December 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for a position I didn't apply for, but I decided to take schedule the phone interview. I interviewed with the hiring manager and it was pretty standard. We talked about my background and a few questions were asked. Interview was only 30 minutes.

I was scheduled for an onsite interview the following week. I had 1:1 interviews with 6 individuals through the day. From 10 AM to 4 PM, a very long day. Lunch was provided, but it was definitely hard to eat during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What are manufacturing methods would you use to make the process fool proof?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126 in December 2011.

Interview

A hiring manager called directly on phone and asked some basic technical questions and about work experience. Onsite interview consisted of 4 1:1 interviews. Lasted for 6 hours and questions were technical based.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126 in June 2011.

Interview

The interview was not difficult but the position doesn't match my background. My suggestion is to make sure the recruiter provide you the detailed job description so you can tell if it fits your skill set.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to stay in the area you're working on now?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.