Amazon Flex Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Amazon Flex Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon Flex

1.4

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

No interview. Private contractor position. Apply from the app. If your background checks out then you gave the job. You will need a valid driver license. You can drive your own personal car.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amazon Flex (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

All done via phone, super easy! No need to schedule a particular time, and no need to get dressed up fancy. As long as you have a good vehicle and clean license you should be ok.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon Flex (Burbank, CA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

There was no interview, but we had to do an online orientation. It is fairly simple and there is no way you can fail the test. After finishing the online orientation, we have to new hire orientation, which requires to bring your document.

Package Sorter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon Flex (Tucson, AZ (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

I applied online and I took two online quizzes. They were both quick and easy. First one was a multiple choice personality quiz. The other was a virtual sorting quiz. The entire process, filing out your info and the tests took about fifteen minutes.

Interview Questions

• All was done online. There is a multiple choice personality quiz. Then a virtual sorting test to test whether you can sort items using the instructions they provide. They asked if I have ever had a labor intensive job before.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amazon Flex in April 2019.

Interview

Email only communications. Interview program similar to a Perkins dinner line. You go to stations for each process and in the end get drug tested. Feels like cattle being led to a mediocre slaughter but then you are told to leave and you will get an email telling you if you got the job. Little to no human interaction. Very weird, but efficient on their end.

Interview Questions

• Example of time where you went out of your way to help someone at work.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon Flex.

Interview

No interview. They just directly process you for the job. Very easy. You don't need any qualifications as such. It just takes a few weeks sometimes for them to call you.

Interview Questions

Interview

There was no interview. Just a background check - took a couple weeks before I heard back and was given my first reserved shift. The hiring process is completely through the app.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon Flex in November 2018.

Interview

Its actually just an application online then an orientation not an interview. But youre hired as long as you pass the backgound check. If anything the interview is the assessment you do when you apply.

Interview Questions

• If the job duties sounds do-able or not   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I interviewed at Amazon Flex in October 2018.

Interview

I went to the address provided to interview for Amazon Driver position. There was a note on the office door stating "Interview date had been changed." I check my phone for voicemail or text, there wasn't anything. I drove home and checked my email and there was an email from Amazon stating the date and time has been changed.

Flex Shopper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon Flex (Clearwater, FL (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Conference room at a hotel. Ad was posted on Craigslist so there were lots of people applying. Mass drug tests, tax paperwork etc. Kind of chaotic. Photo was taken for an I.D. badge. Pretty much hired on the spot and if the drug test came back positive they would call and tell you sorry.

Interview Questions

• none specific except legal residence   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.