Amazon Flex Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Amazon Flex Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon Flex

1.4

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon Flex in June 2017.

Interview

Absolutely no interview whatsoever, in fact almost no human interaction whatsoever. Download horrible application that will constantly crash, and eventually fire you without notice for no reason. Background check, if you pass the job is yours. They don't even care if you have insurance. honestly surprised they haven't been sued, oh wait class action.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon Flex (Burbank, CA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

There was no interview, but we had to do an online orientation. It is fairly simple and there is no way you can fail the test. After finishing the online orientation, we have to new hire orientation, which requires to bring your document.

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon Flex (Garland, TX (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

none- Amazon Flex Contract Worker, Their were no words to speak on this, it was done online all online so you will need to apply on the app online.none- Amazon Flex Contract Worker, Their were no words to speak on this, it was done online all online so you will need to apply on the app online.

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Flex (Sacramento, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Was asked about different scenarios with tenants, repairs on call. Had one initial on the phone. I was the asked to come in asap. I took a maintenance test. Drug test, background check and 2nd interview with regional supervisor.

Interview Questions

• What are your strong point? Where I could use improvement. Pet leave a. My computer skill level. Did I mind being in call   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offered what I asked for on application.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon Flex.

Interview

There is none. They only run a background check and make sure you have insurance. The only training involved are the video trading videos. However, it is very inadequate and its trail and error on your part to learn. There was not even a conference call that I have seen notes from others.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon Flex in November 2018.

Interview

Its actually just an application online then an orientation not an interview. But youre hired as long as you pass the backgound check. If anything the interview is the assessment you do when you apply.

Interview Questions

• If the job duties sounds do-able or not   1 Answer

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Joliet, IL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Amazon Flex (Joliet, IL (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward while still remaining relaxed and conversational. It revealed to me the professional yet family like environment I expected. The interview was more of a "chat", however the questions were direct and focused.

Interview Questions

• My long term plans regarding my future with their organization   1 Answer

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon Flex (Fairfield, OH (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

No interview required. Apply online through Amazon Force then wait for an orientation appointment through a third party site then complete I9 through another company then ready to work once all paperwork is cleared. Took a month from applying to start working only because the location just opened.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon Flex (Portland, OR (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

There was no interview. It was a digital sign-up and onboarding process. The training videos were poorly done and the app was poorly made at first. In fact, it's still pretty bad, but it's gotten marginally better in mostly unnoticeable and subjective ways.

Interview Questions

• For my social security number to run background checks   2 Answers

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amazon Flex (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

This is a very simple and easy process al you have to do is summit yojr information after that they will do a background check on you if everything is clear than you are good to go just make sure you have a good phone with nice reception for gps and a reliable vehicle.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.