Cover image for Allied Irish Bank (GB)
Logo

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Allied Irish Bank (GB) Interview Questions

Updated 30 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 51 of over 51 interviews

Interviews at Allied Irish Bank (GB)

Positive80%
Employee Referral5%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Irish Bank (GB) (Dublin, Dublin) in Dec 2022

Interview

7 questions based on how you have proved each of the core values of the firm previously and one fairly easy competency question. There were 2 interviewers from 2 different areas of business

Interview Questions
  • How to price a house?
    Answer Question

Allied Irish Bank (GB)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Irish Bank (GB) in Oct 2022

Interview

I applied for 2 product management positions. I passed the CV round and were asked to do the aptitude test. I passed the test and the result is valid for 6 months. But after all, they either said that they screened CV again because of too many candidates and decided not to move forward with me (which is acceptable) or send me the email that the position is cancelled after 3 follow-up emails from me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Allied Irish Bank (GB) (Dublin, Dublin) in Sept 2022

Interview

Interview was great, hosted by two very talented individuals. They seem they were very professional and competent. It took about an hour. I wish all interviews were like this one.

Interview Questions
  • Any experience with Jenkins CI/CD

Allied Irish Bank (GB)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied Irish Bank (GB)

Interview

Interview involved a virtual zoom call with 2 AIB members. Lasted around 45 minutes and was quite relaxed. Asked mostly competency based questions and why you were interested in the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Allied Irish Bank (GB)

Application

I interviewed at Allied Irish Bank (GB)

Interview

Two interviewers taking turns to ask questions with maybe a third person taking notes, I don't remember very well. Seemed to read from script. Questions were formulaic and they did not deviate. I was not suited for the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Allied Irish Bank (GB) (Dublin, Dublin) in Aug 2022

Interview

I was shortlisted for an interview at AIB. I was asked about my past data science experience and the projects I worked during my studies. After the interview I kept on sending them emails every week, but they didn't care to respond. It's been more than a month and I haven't heard anything from them.

Interview Questions
  • Difference between logistic regression and linear regression

Allied Irish Bank (GB)

Application

I interviewed at Allied Irish Bank (GB)

Interview

Just one round of interviews - starts with initial phone call and then an interview - basic competency based questions and interviewee was very nice and friendly. Waiter 1 week for the outcome

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied Irish Bank (GB) (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

The interview process was good, there was a phone interview then a face to face one with two managers, one asked questions and the other wrote everything down. Mainly scenario based questions, tell me a time when you…

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult customer and how to sue you solve the situation?

Allied Irish Bank (GB)

Application

I interviewed at Allied Irish Bank (GB)

Interview

Short process with short interviews. Pressure free and relaxed - much more so than I was expecting from a bank. The process depends on what department the PM role is in though.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Allied Irish Bank (GB) (Dublin, Dublin) in May 2022

Interview

Initially there was screening round. Then a round of technical interview. there were 2 interviewers. Overall the interview was easy. Not much technical questions. Asked questions regarding motivations. Also some soft skill questions were asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 51 Interviews

Allied Irish Bank (GB) Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Allied Irish Bank (GB) as 92.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.85 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Customer Advisor and Bank Official rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Capital Markets Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Allied Irish Bank (GB) takes an average of 19 days when considering 38 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Product Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas Customer Service Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 30 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Allied Irish Bank (GB) according to 38 Glassdoor interviews include:

Presentation: 17.65%