Air India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Air India Interview Questions

Interviews at Air India

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Air India (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

It took 11 months to get interview invitation after the written test which was held last year 2018 in the month of July .first round was documention
    Second round BMI check
    Third round was interview with 6panel
    Fourth round General Manager round with 3 panel

Interview Questions

• What good qualities you posses for a cabin crew position?   4 Answers
    • What do you think is the role of a cabin crew ?   2 Answers
    • Suppose if one of the passenger complain about the service you provided how will deal with?   1 Answer

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air India (New Delhi (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

Air India invited applications for 4 vacancies for the above mentioned on Walk-in-interview basis on 27/04/2019 at Cargo Complex near Terminal-2 New Delhi between 9am-11am.

As of writing this review, 09/06/2019, there is no declaration of result either on their website or personal communication.

The whole process was badly mis-managed with the documents verfication itself going past the lunch time. The staff involved with this had no knowledge of various degrees/courses available today.

Air India had made no arrangements for refreshments or lunch despite asking a entrance fee of Rs.500.

The interviewers arrived around 3pm and the interviews started around 4pm. My number came at around 6:30pm with around 70-100 people(from allover India) still waiting for their turn.

Such experiences leave you with very little wonder as to why Govt sector/PSU are routinely considered for privatisation and their working style routinely associated with lethargy and in-aptitude.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air India (Chennai (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

A phone call interview where they asked basic questions and stuff related to the resume i provided and various other information regarding the individual. Also it was with a few technical questions related to subject basics

Interview Questions

• What are my field of interests and reason for applying for the job   1 Answer

Route Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Air India (Mumbai (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

Interview Process was very long. Firstly, they did doc verification and then started interview of all candidates, one at a time. It took 45 mins for my interview.
    That is all. Thank you so much.
    Please write at least 30 words on Hiring and Interview process.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air India (Pune City (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

I tried for indigo ground staff. They hired for gradutes, so I was rejected. I'm not a graduate.,so they didn't hire me. So I'm going to complete my degree this year and also working with v7star brand hotel Chennai.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air India (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

First you will get an invitation for personality assessment test round on mail. After get selected in first round they will call you for written test in 14 days. Two rounds take 14 days . After getting selected in written they will send you all the details regarding medical check up from their penalized hospital in fixed time.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air India (New Delhi (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

It was VERY EASY just you have to answer basic questions and they will ask you about your are of interest and in which field do you want to work.

Interview Questions

• They basically asked about where do you study,what past experiance do you have and basic stuff like that.   Answer Question

Male CABIN CREW Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Air India (New Delhi (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

First of all, admit card were issued for written exam, DD and Medical Certificate were submitted first after reaching the center. I score well. I was called for the PAR round after 2 days. First documents were checked and submitted like OBC, 10th & 12th Marksheet, Degree. After that medical check was done ( which was only Height and Weight). I was declared fit. Then there was Personal Interview in PAR section only. There were 5 team members who was taking the interview. Now i am waiting for my result. They said it will be announced soon on website .

CSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Air India (Kolkata (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

Easy process. Average questions. Need mind set up & willingness to work. Air India is great airline company. Its a national carrier and pride of INDIA. Went to Kolkata for interview to dum dum in its office.

Captain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Air India (New Delhi (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

It is very good and very bad at the same time.the process was very thrilling and exciting.i would say this was the best interview I ever had as they were very professional and sound

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.