Adobe Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Adobe Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Adobe

3.1

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

The interview process was 3 rounds - 1 with the recruiter, 1 with the hiring manager, 1 with two different people from the team. Heard back very quickly and the entire process was smooth! Interviews weren't difficult and conversation flowed well

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Was invited to Interview Forum. Day 1, talk with up to 41 teams - kind of like career fair, then select up to 15 of those teams you're interested in interviewing with. Day 2, of the teams that were also interested in you, you interview with them (up to 5 1hour sessions).

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in September 2017.

Interview

Campus Recruiting and on campus interview. They were at the campus career fair, held a pre-interview social, and then 30 minute interview on campus. There were two interviewers to each interviewee.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to be competitive. One of their values is "compete intensely and win"   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

First interview was behavioral with a recruiter, they asked basic questions about my resume and what projects I have worked on. Second interview was more technical with a current software developer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the projects on your resume.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was great; the person who interviewed me was wonderful and patient, and guided me through the process. I didn't do very well on the technical interview, as I was burnt out from organizing an event at University, but asked a lot of questions at a high level to show enthusiasm and interest for the project and it was this that ultimately got me through the interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

On-Campus Interview gotten through going to on-campus engineering career fair and speaking with recruiter at booth. Received phone call to schedule an on-campus interview for the next day. 30 minutes long nothing especially technical.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement a hashtable?   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in November 2016.

Interview

There was an informational, non-technical phone screen. This discussed many things about coursework, background, projects, and various other things that would be necessary for the company. Then there was a video technical interview that had me do multiple coding problems for various interviewers. The interviewers could see you the whole time.

Interview Questions

• Implement a function that accurately keeps track of whether brackets are being used correctly in a program.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

applied online, took about 5,6 weeks, got a phone screen with hr. the questions were basic. and then hr said would contact me if the design team wanted to set an interview

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

It was an on campus interview and lasted 30 minutes. We talked about Adobe Lehi office and what they do versus the other adobe sites. How I could be a good fit and why they hire interns. They hire interns because they are looking for future employees rather than to have the interns actually make a difference in the company.

Interview Questions

• Write a function that takes a number and returns the factorial. (after solution) which is faster? Iterative or recursive?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

For the initial screen review, I met with the recruiter at a university career fair. I was then scheduled for the initial screening interview the following day. The interviewer was super chill and engaging. Really fun to talk to. This initial screen was only for a half hour. Majority of it was spent on the my resume, but I was asked a coding question as well.

Interview Questions

• If you have an array of Integer type, where one of the elements has one ore more duplicates, find and return that first duplicate.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.