Accruent Senior Marketing Communications Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Find jobs for Senior Marketing Communications Manager

Accruent Senior Marketing Communications Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Accruent

Senior Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent.

Interview

Began by speaking to the recruiting manager and was asked to take an assessment test online. Once that was finalized there was a phone interview with the hiring manager. Was invited into the office to meet with the SVP, Product Management, VP-Sales, and Director of Marketing. While in the office I retook parts of the online assessment test and wrapped up with an overview from HR. Overall, the experience was very positive. The office is great and the work environment seemed dynamic and positive.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you did something that you knew was right but it was not popular.   Answer Question

Although I would have loved to join the Accruent team, I had another offer that made more sense for my young family.

Other Interview Reviews for Accruent

Senior Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online and less than 15 minutes later, I received an email from an Accruent recruiter. He sent me a link to take an online assessment test as part of the interview process. The assessment test was divided into two parts. The first part was a personality quiz (no time limit). The second part was a 50-question aptitude test with a 15-minute time limit. I received an email acknowledging my test completion. Almost two weeks later, I received an email from the same recruiter letting me know that the company selected another candidate. The company did not reveal my results, nor did they explain what about my application was less desirable than another candidate's application. I can only assume that (1) they did not like my personality or (2) I am not as intelligent as I thought I was.

Interview Questions

• Personality questions included energy level, positive outlook, how manipulative are you, do you get depressed, and other indicators. Aptitude questions included pattern sequence, word association, and algebra questions.   Answer Question

Senior Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accruent in September 2013.

Interview

I was referred by an employee and like others mention here, was asked to take the online assessments (personality and SAT style) without having spoken to anyone else at the company. None of the SAT-like questions have anything to do with marketing and I kept muttering to myself "who cares when the trains will meet" when reading the questions. I'm a horrible test taker anyway so I wasn't too excited about another SAT test (that I thought I would never have to take again).

Like others have referred to, I got back a "thanks but no thanks" note with no explanation why. I was surprised that an employee referral didn't get more consideration. In the end, I think it was a dodged bullet. I really don't want to work for a company that only sees me as a number that fits in with other numbers. I'd rather be evaluated on my marketing skills and what I can deliver to the company. You can't glean those things from a test.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected is email communication only with no human interaction.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.