Accruent Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Accruent Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Accruent

3.7

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accruent in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and about a month later was sent an email with instructions to do a personality quiz and an IQ test. I then was invited to do a phone interview. It was a pretty standard phone interview mainly focusing on my background and experience. After that I had video interview through WebEx. (WebEx allows you to do a test run which I would recommend doing before.) With the video interview I did a retest of the IQ test and then did two 30 minute interviews with two recruiters. This was more of your typical behavioral interview questions. If I had moved on, there would have been a final interview at their headquarters in Austin.

Everybody I talked to was nice and helpful and they did a great job of making sure I understood every step of the process. When there was going to be a delay in the original timeline they gave me, they let me know quickly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to use integrity.

Describe a time when you went above and beyond.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accruent

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter almost immediately after being hired. I took the assessment verifications online and was brought onsite for the first round of interviews. A week and a half later, I came back for a final interview. It took about a week and a half for the company to come back an offer. Overall, the process took about a month but was very organized and streamlined. My recruiter followed up with consistently and made sure I was informed of what was going on.

Interview Questions

• There is a good mix of behavioral questions, along with questions that pertain more to your specific role.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accruent.

Interview

This was a long and tedious process.

I received an email to set up a phone screen via LinkedIn. Set the phone screen up and spoke with the manager for about 30 minutes. The manager said she would contact me the next day to schedule an in person interview. I waited three days and called the manager to try and get the interview scheduled. She told me to wait until early the next week to schedule. The next week we got the interview scheduled. I would be meeting with her and another recruiter the following Monday.

The day of the in person interview she tells me that I will only be meeting with the other recruiter. I went to the office and spoke to the other recruiter. I thought that everything went well during the interview. She said that they would let me know in the next couple of days as to their decision. I sent an email to the manager at the end of the week to check in and see how the recruiter thought the interview went. The manager said that she had not spoken with the recruiter regarding the interview.Needless to say it took two weeks after the interview to hear back.

Overall both the recruiter and the manager were very nice and easy to talk to. I just wished they had communicated better with me.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.