Accruent Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Accruent Interview Questions

Interviews at Accruent

2.7

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accruent.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who found my resume online. I was intrigued by the training program, and went forward with the interview process. Lindsey, my recruiter, did a great job moving the process along. I do not live in Texas and for my role they offer this position as remote, so all of my "in person" interviews were conducted via web-ex, which I though was very progressive for a software company.

This may be common with other companies, but this is the first time I have done video chat interviews.

I had to take an online assessment which consisted of basic math questions, shapes, and word choice questions. After the assessment results came in (which they do not share with you) I was moved on to the first interview. I then had to take the exam again under supervision, and that was followed up by two more interviews. Overall the experience was very professional, and fun.

Interview Questions

• The questions asked were typical questions for an Account Executive role; describe a time when you felt the need to be dishonest, describe how you hit sales goals, describe your day to day activity. They really try to gauge your values.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accruent in August 2013.

Interview

The process consisted of my online application, followed by an aptitude test and a personality test. Next came a phone interview, an on-site interview, and a second round of two more on-site interviews. The entire process took only about a week, with the final decision coming the day after my last interviews! The whole experience was professional, transparent, and very positive. During my second interview I was taken on a tour of the office, given an overview of the company culture, and walked through the benefits they offer. One of the best interview experiences I've gone through.

Interview Questions

• Nothing stood out as particularly difficult or unexpected. There were some very good interview questions regarding challenges I'd faced in the past, and mistakes I've made and how I've dealt with them.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent in July 2014.

Interview

First, I took the aptitude test online. After the test, I did a phone screen with the recruiter, Lindsey. She was great - very helpful and was able to answer all my questions.

Second, I re-took the test proctored via WebEx.

Third, I did the first interview via WebEx. A few days later, I was scheduled for a "final interview" - I interviewed with two more people as well as a benefits review with Lindsey.

I thought the interviews went great, but was told I didn't get the position because of lack of experience. I really wish they would have saved all the time involved in this process if they didn't think I was qualified from the beginning. Other than that, my experience was great!

At the start of this process, Lindsey told me that the start date was in three weeks so I think this helped accelerate the interview schedule. However, they did not let me know that I didn't get the job until about 1 week before the start date and told me that they've had people relocate in as little as three days. I think they could be more considerate of potential employees time.

Interview Questions

• Long term career goals, Tell us about a time where you saw that something needed to be changed and did something about it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

Applied through the company website. Was sent an online assessment, phone interview screen with a recruiter, then an on site interview with executive.
    The only way to get an interview is by taking the assessment.
    The recruiters were very quick to communicate and were very transparent throughout the entire process

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

3 interviews. You have to pass a test before you are even considered.
    you have to retake the test when you get to the office to prove you did not cheat

Accounts Payable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Interview over the phone, then in person. I spoke with 4 different people with in my department. You will learn a lot about the company. The process was very easy and this was a great decision.

Interview Questions

• What are your future goals? Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

IQ and behavior quiz is done online prior to getting to an interview. If you pass, you may be invited to come onsite for an in-person interview with one or more people. First, though, you will take the IQ test again. If you fail, you will not be allowed to interview. If you pass, you will be taken to your interviews. These are very basic and you may know a lot more about your subject than the interviewers, so it is pretty easy. The only time I was thrown off was when I told the interviewer that I learned something new every day with every encounter. The interviewer was taken aback saying that since I was an expert I shouldn't have anything new to learn. What? LOL!

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Two interviews with recruiters, followed by their online intelligence test. Then 3 hours of live interviews was scheduled, including a repeat of the intelligence test in their office. Interview questions were standard, most were situational. I would have given them a better rating except that one interview was via the web and was poorly setup. It was clear that the hiring manager was doing something else, like reading emails or something on screen off to the side.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions on dealing with difficult clients, etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent.

Interview

Began by speaking to the recruiting manager and was asked to take an assessment test online. Once that was finalized there was a phone interview with the hiring manager. Was invited into the office to meet with the SVP, Product Management, VP-Sales, and Director of Marketing. While in the office I retook parts of the online assessment test and wrapped up with an overview from HR. Overall, the experience was very positive. The office is great and the work environment seemed dynamic and positive.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you did something that you knew was right but it was not popular.   Answer Question

Although I would have loved to join the Accruent team, I had another offer that made more sense for my young family.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online and less than 15 minutes later, I received an email from an Accruent recruiter. He sent me a link to take an online assessment test as part of the interview process. The assessment test was divided into two parts. The first part was a personality quiz (no time limit). The second part was a 50-question aptitude test with a 15-minute time limit. I received an email acknowledging my test completion. Almost two weeks later, I received an email from the same recruiter letting me know that the company selected another candidate. The company did not reveal my results, nor did they explain what about my application was less desirable than another candidate's application. I can only assume that (1) they did not like my personality or (2) I am not as intelligent as I thought I was.

Interview Questions

• Personality questions included energy level, positive outlook, how manipulative are you, do you get depressed, and other indicators. Aptitude questions included pattern sequence, word association, and algebra questions.   Answer Question