Accruent Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Accruent Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accruent

1.7

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent in September 2013.

Interview

1. HR request a online assessment. takes about 30mins. one is attitude, another is about intelligence.
2. Go to an on-site assessment. It is similar to the online one.
3. Phone interview with 2 managers and one director and the HR. Takes about 3 hours. Most questions are not technical related. HR will brief the benefits after interview.
4. Get the offter or not.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accruent

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

interaction with recruiters, phone screen, on line test, and then on-site interviews. The on site interviews were with engineering managers, and a director. The interviews were mainly around college experience, specifically class projects. The interviews were friendly and not terribly difficult. You do have to retake the IQ test again when you come on site.

Interview Questions

• There were a few brain teasers, like 'how many stop signs are there in austin'   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accruent in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online for this position and was contacted by their HR to take two online tests. One was a personality test and another was an IQ-like test (took about 15 minutes). I was then asked to take the IQ-like test again (I'm almost positive it was the same one) over a webcam to make sure I didn't cheat or anything (you had 15min for 50 questions, cheating would likely only hurt you).

After that I had a phone interview with a senior manager. The next step was a webcam interview with the same manager followed by a group interview (30min, 90min respectively) with my immediate team managers.

All in all, the process was mostly about my work behavior. I got 1 programming question about inheritance.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you messed up and how you handled it,

What would happen if you knew you wouldn't make a deadline,

Describe how you work with a team to complete a common project,   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.