Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Accenture

14,111 Interview Reviews

2.8

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It takes a long time. Suggest setting your expectations at 3-6 mos. It took about 4-6 weeks for each stage -- for example, stage 1 online application to phone screening, stage 2 phone screening to in person interview, etc.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

phone first then onsite with two managers follow by HR to showcase company benefits
    arrived with a bunch other people. Two managers will not be your supervisor in the future. Office is in NOVA

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Applied through campus job board, received an on campus interview. Did a short 30 minute one on one interview with an associate at the company. Interview was fairly laid back, there where no technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions, tell me about yourself, why are you interested in working at Accenture.   Answer Question

Scientific Informatics Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Phone call with the recruiter was the first step. The second step is technical challenge which is done online. If you pass, there is a video interview with a team leader and if you move forward, they is an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your short and long term goals?   1 Answer
    • What type of working environment is ideal for you?   1 Answer
    • What is your background? Why did you major in x/y/z?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It was easy and one day process. Mostly it was behavioural and few technical questions. Interview took place in a panel of 5 people. Interview process was easy. Had only two rounds.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was JAM in the first round along with some technical questions. It was all easy. Then for the 2nd round it was HR related. They wanted to hire as many entry levels as they can.

Software Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2020.

Interview

Started with online questions which needed to be completed after reviewing material on their page. Then spoke with an HR representative about possible locations for the job and what I would want to do. Finally interview with management over video where a pitch for an idea was necessary. Bit confused by the interview felt it had very little to do with programming as a whole.

Interview Questions

• What would you tell a client if there was a security leak in a program that they had been given.   Answer Question

Strategy Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2020.

Interview

Recruiter screen followed by hiring manager interview followed by casing interview. The recruiter, Don Butler, was the most professional and informative recruiter I have ever encountered. While I did not fit the qualifications for the position, It was one of the best interview experiences I have had.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about some of your past projects and how they would apply to this role.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

First, they will ask you to do the pymetrics test. This test is meant to define your personality.

Right after you finish the pymetrics, they will send you link to do the online interview through HireVue where there will be 6 questions, 4 in the form of video and 2 in written.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you needed to integrate knowledge on different subjects in order to achieve a goal?   Answer Question

Technology Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2020.

Interview

Very easy to get through. First interview they just asked about my interests and career goals. Interview was via HireVue. Second interview was a case interview also via HireVue. Waiting on third interview now.