Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Accenture

13,369 Interview Reviews

2.8

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Hiring process started with campus recruiting. They had info sessions, info booths. You had to apply via the school career portal as well as the company portal. After selection, you have to go through 3 interview rounds, behavioral, case and confirming (similar to behavioral).

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join consulting?   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university and received an invite to the first round interview. It was supposed to last a full hour of simply behavioral questions. 15 minutes into the interview the recruiter told me he was moving me on to the final round to take place that Friday. Two days later I received a call from HR saying I did not receive a final round interview. I followed up with the recruiter who interviewed me, and he said that after HR re-reviewed my resume they decided my major/background was not a fit even though he thought I fit with the company.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in consulting?   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2017.

Interview

The first round was a one hour behavioral interview. The recruiters were friendly , easy to talk to, and readily available to answer questions. The interviewer was encouraging and engaged, made the interview feel more relaxed and conversational.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in November 2016.

Interview

Two interviews. First round all behavioral, second round a behavioral and qualitative case. They were both on campus and the people were alumni of the university, which made it a pleasant process.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral. Asked about experiences, my resume, time I overcame a challenge, etc.   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Had two events on campus. One case study interview workshop and one behavioral interview workshop. Both round interviews were on campus and was back to back. The first round was basic behavioral, barely asked any real questions aside from what's on your resume, just know your resume inside and out, and was honestly a conversation, so do have a purpose. Got a call that evening to come in the next morning for the second round.

In the second round I had which consisted of a case, and then another behavioral. Make sure you study well for the case interview, master the art of MECE and the structure of going through a case study. As far as the behavioral in the second round, it was also conversational, they just want to see what exactly you'd be doing in the company, so again know your resume inside and out! The conversation for both behavioral interviews was mainly focused around my extracurricular activities, that's literally the first thing that stood out to them. But honestly this was a very smooth interview process, I just found it difficult because I didn't perform well.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself
      2. Conflict in a team
      3. Mainly focused on extracurricular activities; they want someone who sets initiatives for themselves and posses a lot of leadership qualities
      4. Why Accenture/ Consulting
      5. Why your major
      4. CASE: ABC provides supportive services to low income individuals, they need more funding and demand is rising. What do you suggest.   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

My interview consisted of two rounds: a behavioral interview and a case study interview. Both of my interviewers were friendly and the interviews acted as more of a conversation so they were relaxed.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in University Park, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (University Park, PA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The whole interview process had 2 rounds. One behavioral round which is a few days before the second round which is the behavioral/case study round. The first behavioral round is your typical interview based on you, your skills, and your knowledge of Accenture. The second round is another behavioral interview but it is real relaxed. where you talk with a Accenture manager and talk about yourself and the role. Then you have the case study right after. They give you a business problem outlined on a piece of paper and you have to come up with a solution to help the business. Make sure to explain your thought process throughout the case study. They care more on about how you get to the solution, not the actual solution.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Boston, MA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

On-campus recruiting. First rounds: great talk about my resume with one of the senior managers, showed genuine interest and followed up- more of a conversation really. Heard back 3-4 days later. Second round consisted of two-parts: another behavioral and the case. Heard back a week later.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Charlottesville, VA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Went to recruiting events. Simple case question and questions on previous experiences in technical work. Most of the questions were more resume oriented and evaluating how well you communicate.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward and not long at all. I initially interviewed mid-september and had an offer by first week of November. My first round was simple and my interviewer was very easy going. Then the final round was superday and that was a little bit more stressful to prepare for but it was fine in the end.

Interview Questions

• First round was behavioral, second round was behavioral and case.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.