Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Accenture

13,351 Interview Reviews

2.8

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

On campus recruiting, 2 interviews with managers in-person (all normal behavioral questions and resume screening), 1 case interview (lots of details, multiple questions, intuitive) + 1 confirmation interview (more behavioral)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a group and how did you handle it   1 Answer
    • Why accenture   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Boston, MA (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

2 behavioral interviews and 2 office visit interviews. Overall the interviews were not hard. The office visit is a great experience to meet some management level employees. Interviewers were great throughout the process offering assistance and making the interviews conversational.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you resolved a situation were you had personal problems with a co-worker or classmate during a work or school project   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2017.

Interview

interviewed on campus for first round, get called for second round if you pass that. The guy who intervewed me was very nice and made a lot of small talk. they asked all the basic questions you can get asked in an interview. all behavioral

Interview Questions

• tell me about your main extracurricular activity   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Seattle, WA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

2 on-campus interviews. The first interview was all behavioral questions, while the second interview was two-fold: a case interview, and a casual interview/conversation with an Accenture executive. I made it to the second stage interview. They give you a preparation packet for the case interview, which is by far the most difficult part of the process. After the first interview, an Accenture employee called me to give me tips.

Interview Questions

• Tell us more about yourself.   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Went to an on-campus recruiting event and followed up with an application through my college's career website. First there was a behavioral interview then a second round with one case study, another behavioral, and a "fit" interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where something did not go according to plan and you had to correct it.   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

First round was 45 min behavioral interview (and 15 min to ask your own questions - come prepared!). Second round was two 45 min interviews: a case interview and a confirm interview. Confirm interview was just another behavioral interview and case interview was very straightforward. All the interviewers were really nice and all the questions were pretty standard behavioral. It was not a hard interview, but the hard part is standing out. Showing your enthusiasm for the company is important and the interviewers can definitely tell when you are being genuine and when you are not.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Accenture?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you were in a leadership role.   1 Answer
    • What is your proudest accomplishment?   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Seattle, WA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Interviewed as an undergrad for entry-level position. There were 3 on-campus interviews: first interview is behavioral, second is a case interview, and the final interview is another behavioral interview but with a managing director.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (State College, PA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

First interview is all behavioral. Second round was a small case study followed by a closing interview. Interviewer was very nice and genuinely wanted to know what I wanted and a bit more about my story.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were in the form of tell me more about this experience.   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in September 2016.

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews: the first one was an initial screening interview, in which they asked me behavioral questions. Most interviewers all around were very polite and outgoing, although my first interviewer was somewhat shut off/blunt (perhaps on purpose to make me feel uneasy).

The next one was a case interview, in which I had to analyze how to develop and push forward an app for a fictional company.

The last one was a "confirming" interview, in which they simply re-asked me behavioral questions similar to the first round of interviews.

Overall, once the process got going after about 2 weeks after my initial online application, the interviews took place in one week.

Interview Questions

• Case Interview: How would you help this company oversee the deployment of their new app, in order to beat out their competitor?   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I went to the 2016 SHPE National Conference in November. Had my first interview there, and was contacted two weeks later to schedule my second (and final) interview round. This was in early December.

This interview consisted of two parts - case study and behavioral interview. Case study was quite fun and the interviewer was EXTREMELY friendly. He was mentor material and tried to figure out if I might be a fit for Accenture, and consulting in general, and if yes, then what area would I like to work for. I don't think it mattered if the solution I provided was right or not...I just thought my way through it out loud so that the interviewer would get an idea of my thought process. Accenture did give me practice opportunities between November and December for the case study - the recruiters scheduled a few Skype calls with the us to answer any questions we had, and we were even paired up with a buddy (a person that works at Accenture). I did not practice a case interview with my buddy, but I know that others did.

The behavioral interview was like the first interview - they just wanted to know more details about things we mentioned in our resume and asked questions pertaining to team work, etc.

When we were done with both parts, we were told that we should hear back within two weeks. I did not hear back till a month later, and I think that it had to do with the holiday season and all. From what I've heard, they call you if you're selected, or else they email you.

After you've been given an offer, Accenture has a few social events planned too - so that you can meet new entries, current employees, etc. and see if Accenture is the right fit for you (if you haven't accepted your offer) or make connections (if you have accepted your offer).

I don't speak for all recruiters, but my recruiter is god-send. She is amazing - extremely kind, resourceful, and like a mentor.

Interview Questions

• Have there been times when you were on a team and the team didn't want to do the same thing as you? (This was an extension of a problem I mentioned I had with something pertaining to my resume)   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation but I was given a few options to select as my home office. The offer is on par with other similar companies - Deloitte, McKinsey, etc. so it wasn't an issue.