Accenture Consulting Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Accenture Consulting Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC (US)).

Interview

applied through campus recruiting. one phone interview and then on site. two rounds for onsite - case test and behavior questions. behavioral is very conversational and friendly. Test case is to give you a paper and read the case yourself. expected good summary after reading, as well as questions. very intuitive discussion with the interviewee.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2016.

Interview

Lots of steps, common among consulting firms. Recruiter reached out to talk about some things, and then moved on to 2 interviews with Senior Managers. Case interview is difficult but interviewer is likely to help you out if you ask the right questions. Ended with an interview by a Managing Director.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a team project, your role within that project, and the outcome.   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Charlottesville, VA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Two interviews
    First Behavioral
    Second Behavioral and Case

Overall the interview process was not overly difficult. The interviewers were extremely friendly and asked pretty standard interview questions. The case interview was an atypical interview where they gave you a paper describing a company's problem and your opinion on it.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture in April 2016.

Interview

I met with them at a career fair, and was scheduled for an interview. The first interview was just basic and discussed resume contents. Then a final onsite interview, which consisted of a case interview, and a confirmation interview. The case interview was a little different from what I expected, but I was able to use my understanding of systems to pull through. The confirmation interview questions were basic behavioral questions.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chapel Hill, NC (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through an online application and an application through my university's career site. First they paired you with an interview buddy, then had a call to go over the interview process, then there was a dinner with some employees and the other interviewees, and then two rounds of interviews, including a case interview. They did a great job of engaging interviewees throughout the process.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

The process began with taking to a recruiter, and then I had a phone interview and a personality test. After that I have been offered to go into the next round of interview which is a case interview and another confirming interview. It was about a week after my first two parts of the interview that I heard back about getting to move on to the case interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked in a group. What is a time that you resolved a problem within a group? What do you know about Accenture?   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Very standard. First round is HR phone conversation. Second round is all about fit questions and your career goals. They want to know where you're heading and if you're planning to stick with the position. Went fairly well, they wont throw any curve balls at you or anything like that. Really straight forward. Next part is case studies, which i'd recommend studying for, but i haven't made it there yet. Hoping for the best!

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2016.

Interview

1st round: Go through resume and ask about interested experience, 1-2 behavioral questions;
    final round: a 45-minute case interview and a behavioral interview 4-5 questions. The case was a real business situation about whether or not implementing a system.

Interview Questions

• Tell me when you teach someone; Tell me how you handle situation when there is little guidance; How you deal with difficult people; Why consulting   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through my university's recruiting website and through Accenture's website during the fall semester. In the spring, I received a first round interview on campus and was invited to a pre-interview reception. I was unable to attend any of the on campus interviews, so my campus recruiter arranged a webcam interview. The interview was a standard behavioral interview. The interviewer asked me about my resume and experiences, and also asked me one question related to my transcript. Two days after the interview, I was contacted by my campus recruiter to schedule an final round interview that was conducted on campus. The final round interview consisted of one behavioral interview followed by a case interview. The behavioral interview was similar to the first one. I was asked questions about my resume as well as standard questions such as "Tell me about a time you had to overcome conflict while working on a team". The case interview was more difficult, as it was about an industry I knew little to nothing about. I was given fifteen minutes to review the case and take notes, and then the interviewer asked me questions related to the case. I was ultimately asked to make a recommendation. The case interview was the most difficult step in the process, and it was different from other case interviews I have had. The case did not involve any calculations. It was more focused on how you processed the information, and the conclusions you draw from information.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to overcome conflict while working in a group.   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied on-line and interviewed on-site at a career fair. The interview was focused on my resume and my knowledge of Accenture and consulting in general. On-line assessment was sent 3-4 days later and waiting to here if I will make it to final on-site interview (case study and behavioral).

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a consultant and an analyst?   Answer Question
    • Tell me what you know about what Accenture does and the services we provide   Answer Question
    • Walk me through your resume   Answer Question
    • Which one of Accenture's industries would be best fit for you and why based on your experiences?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.