Accenture Consulting Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Accenture Consulting Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The interview process was streamlined and there was clear communication from recruiters. Make sure you study about the services Accenture offers and know quick facts about the company. The resources provided before the case study interview were helpful when prepping for possible questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Pretty straightforward process. First round interview on campus and then a super day at one of their centers. The final round interview involved VR, on the job questions, and a case study. Heard back with an offer within a week. Very smooth process and the recruiter was extremely helpful.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Spoke to recruiters on campus. They reached out about a week later to schedule first interview. After first interview, next two interviews were next day. Three separate interviews. One behavioral, one case, and a last behavioral.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

There were three interviews. In the first round, there was one behavioral interview led by a manager at the firm. The second round came a week after the first round and it comprised of a case interview and a confirming interview.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Very friendly & easy overall process. You're interviewed by two people for the first interview and one for the second, longer interview for a case. If you're knowledgable on basic technology and business, should be fine.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about Accenture   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews for Full-Time position. Out of those interview one of them is a Case interview.

The hiring managers are inconsistent with describing the needs of the company. Different recruiters will tell you different things.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Seattle, WA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

I interviewed for the Consulting Analyst position with Accenture during their Fall recruitment period. I had a total of three interviews: an on-campus behavioral interview, a case interview, and a second behavioral interview. Prior to interviewing, I attended several networking events on campus where I was able to interact with a few managers but mostly entry level consultants. This was key to pushing my application forward as I received a referral from one of those consultants.

Interview Questions

• Why Accenture? Why consulting? What do you believe a consulting analyst does?   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Seattle, WA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. First round was very conversational and the second was divided into a difficult Case interview followed by a very casual conversation. Both of my interviewers were kind, professional, and welcoming.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Three interviews. First was a call. Second was a case. Third was just a confirmation interview. The case was just a tech case about how you would expand the companies portfolio. Pretty easy. Can’t complain about It

Interview Questions

• How can 4*4 equate to your success?   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Recruited at university career fair. Offered screening interview on campus. Interviewer went over resume and asked me to describe each of my experiences. Questions focused on teamwork, problems within teams, and long term project experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.