AECOM Transportation Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 1,186.0 interviews

Employee Referral25%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at AECOM (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2021

Interview

Smooth, comfortable. The virtual job interview between the applicant (me) and a hiring manager. They asked questions about the my experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking.

Interview Questions
  • what is your immediate 5 year goal?
    1 Answer

AECOM

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Send in resume then got a video interview. Video Interview had three or four questions, and each gave you a minute to prepare your question and then a minute and a half to respond. Was a bit stressful!

Interview Questions
  • How do you know if a fridge light is off or on when the door is closed?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (New York, NY) in Oct 2016

Interview

Phone interview, followed by a skype interview, followed by an in person interview. In person interview was a "Fantastic Friday" event with many other applicants, with a mixer the night before individual interviews .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Arlington, VA) in Jun 2016

Interview

After applying, I had a phone interview with a recruiter based out of a different office. They weren't able to tell me much about the position or office, but were helpful in suggesting I add some information to my resume after I explained previous internship experience. There was a mix-and-mingle happy hour with the other interviewees and interviewers the day before the interviews. This was helpful in getting to know the interviewers beforehand, but a little uncomfortable to also be meeting your "competition". My biggest concern with the interview process was that nobody was able to give me a straight answer on the position in question or what the hiring needs were for their office. This was a little frustrating because after the process, I was told the hiring managers liked me and wanted to hire me but they didn't have the work load to merit creating a new position for someone with my expertise. It would have been nice to know what their hiring needs/work load was so I could determine if I really was an appropriate fit or not.

Interview Questions
  • When dealing with a unique project that doesn't fit into typical methodologies, what sort of information do you like to have to begin finding a solution?