AECOM Internship Interview Questions

Updated Nov 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 1,167.0 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Hong Kong) in May 2021

Interview

Filled in an online application form. Then received interview invite 3 weeks later. Interview was online with an associate director over MS Teams. Mostly a casual chat about you, your studies, interests, etc. Some simple questions related to the subject area and recent developments in the industry. Plenty of time to ask the interviewer some questions at the end. Received offer 1 week after interview.

Interview Questions
  • What do you enjoy most about your degree?
    Answer Question
  • What are your expectations for the internship?

AECOM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Interview was done on Microsoft Teams. There were about 5 people interviewing me and they asked experienced based questions. Each one took turns explaining their role and asking me questions. Interview lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AECOM (Singapore) in Mar 2021

Interview

Applied via university career channel. Received phone call for interview after 2 weeks. The interview email was attached with the job application form. On Microsoft Teams, the only interview by the supervisor, 1 to 1, no HR. Taken 30 mins and offered after 3 days

Interview Questions
  • How do you see yourself in the next 5 years? What is your career planning?

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Honolulu, HI) in Jan 2020

Interview

After applying I received an email inviting me to an interview. The interview went well, they provided a lot of information about what they do, what a day to day would look like. I almost had no questions to ask because they had informed me of everything. It was a comfortable setting, with no added pressure to answer correctly or not. They seemed really interested in my educational background.

Interview Questions
  • What are you most passionate about?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AECOM (Singapore) in Jun 2019

Interview

Fun and easy where the interviewer will asks a few questions relating to engineering concept and soft management skills. There are 2 rounds of interview. After the interview, it will take roughly about 2 weeks for their confirmation before starting to work at the company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AECOM (Singapore)

Interview

Applied for internship through university. The interviewer was friendly and they started off by giving me an introduction on what are the various specialized roles that one could choose to intern in.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Asked a video interview after one week after the the application. interview is 30 min long. Get offer after one month from the interview. Process is a little bit long. But like the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AECOM (London, England) in Mar 2018

Interview

Phone interview and one to one interview then group interview. There were 3 quizzes during the one to one interview Phone interview and one to one interview then group interview. There were 3 quizzes during the one to one interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful