AECOM Graduate Environmental Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 1,167.0 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

HR invited me to the interview, started off with a written test, one passage in English and another in Chinese, both about environmental and sustainability affairs. Be sure you check the latest news about environment, engineering, policy and other news. Then the interviewer came in and chit chatted with me, quite chill and casual, exchanged thoughts on different subjects and let the interviewer know more about me and my past experiences.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this role?
    Answer Question

AECOM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM in Jan 2021

Interview

One face to face interview at the office I applied to, with two senior members of the team. Quite laid back, casual chat and interview lasted for just over an hour.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

AECOM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM in Nov 2020

Interview

There was a 45 minutes test on your knowledge about some current environmental problems, translating 2 different text and followed by an interview with the department leader/team head

Interview Questions
  • Self introduction in the languages I speak, my background and why I chose to apply for the position

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Fast turnaround period - interviewed in person in the office I had applied for. After interviewing heard back within two weeks. Only one interview - no online assessments required.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AECOM (Hong Kong) in Jan 2020

Interview

one round of interview with the direct supervisor with 30 mins written test about industrial knowledge and received an offer the next day one round of interview with the direct supervisor with 30 mins written test about industrial knowledge and received an offer the next day

Interview Questions
  • How do you transfer your previous job experiences to this role

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Very friendly. Started with general questions about my cv. They asked general questions about the company. Some technical questions were asked at the end but very easy and stress free. The process lasted about an hour. They had two people interviewing me, both were very nice although they seemed to contradict each other on occasion.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AECOM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

It took around 1.5 hrs. Firstly, there was a 45-min Written Test, 3 technical questions related to the job. After that, was an interview with Manager/Seniors from the team. All the questions were quite common and were expected for an interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at AECOM (Hong Kong) in Feb 2016

Interview

There are 2 round interviews and 1 written test. the written test has 2 Qs and both of them are technical questions the first round interview is with the business leaders in AECOM, so better prepare some practical questions that they might ask you

Interview Questions
  • For the 1st round interview ( I only attend the 1st interview) Questions : - Why choose AECOM? - What do you see yourself in the future? - What did you learnt relevant to the job title?