AECOM Graduate Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 1,186.0 interviews

Applied online83%
Employee Referral17%
HardAverageEasy

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

In the second stage interview they asked me about how to achieve net zero in the built environment. First stage just involves typical questions, interests, experience, future goals etc and it was ok

AECOM

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Completed an Online form with CV, then Situational judgement test, then phone interview, then face to face interview at office, then received job offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your background and experience
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Bristol, England) in Sep 2017

Interview

I applied online, got a phone call and brief telephone interview with the HR person who then invited me for an interview which took place a week later. The interview was 1 hour including 15 minutes for completing a written task. The atmosphere was very friendly and very relaxed. After the interview it took 1 1/2 weeks until I got a call from the HR person telling me I didn't get the job and forwarded me the feedback from the interview panel which was very helpful for future applications.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever been in a conflict situation at work and what did you do? If you get into a difficult situation with a client what would you do?

AECOM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

After online game testing and the phone interview (about 10 minutes) there was a group assessment centre consisting of 3 activities. Assessors watched group dynamics in the activities and there were opportunities to contribute individually as well. At the end of each activity, there was a debrief where you were expected to talk about your strengths and improvements that could have made you/the group more successful. The last activity consisted of interview questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Applied via the website and was invited to an interview in the office. This consisted of a written exercise made up of 3 questions which had to be answered in 40 minutes, and then verbal question and answer. Two of the written questions were qualitative and the third required some basic mathematical ability. Received an offer two weeks later.