AECOM Geotechnical Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 1,186.0 interviews

Applied online20%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AECOM (London, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

Internal interview with an easy discussion on what my career aspirations are and what is expected out of my work profile. Questions about what I would like to further specialise in the field of Geotechnical Engineering. Questions about software experience and design experience including specific project experience on other ideas etc. Work details and work performance in past years

Interview Questions
  • University and work experience with various works
    Answer Question

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

They sent a link for an online interview 2 days after they received the application. They set up the interview quickly after they received my application. It was very impressive that they respond very quickly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Germantown, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at AECOM (Germantown, MD) in Aug 2019

Interview

4 month process. First got interviewed by the manager, call in for a site interview with senior and staff engineers. They wanna see your personality. After 3 weeks, I got an email saying they liked my profile and want to extend an offer. The whole process was like 2 months.

Interview Questions
  • What have I done during my graduate school? Thesis? Projects?
1 person found this interview helpful

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Non formal interview for a graduate position. Final year projects and what’s your career plan. Simple technical questions, draw bending moment diagram and etc. need engineering fundamentals prepared.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at AECOM (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2017

Interview

1 hr interview by 2 senior managers, reviewed and shared work done in past based on what was written in resume, and discussed further opportunities. Interview was successful and got the offer letter in a week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful