AECOM Entry Level Civil Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 1,186.0 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Phone first, then on Microsoft teams because of pandemic. It was pretty easy the interview. I would interview again if given the opportunity at aecom. The branch I interviewed for was in PA.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your skills as it pertains to this role
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Applied online. Only phone interview. Scheduled a date and confirm the date before interview. Asking Typical interview questions. Such as introduce yourself; talk a bit more about the project you did; why you want to join our company, etc.

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful

AECOM

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at AECOM in Mar 2018

Interview

Bad experience, didn't really ask me any questions, so he couldn't really get to know the individual he potentially was going to hire. He talked about himself and his job for about an hour. Also, I asked questions at the end, that were answered very poorly.

Interview Questions
  • Could you work for me? Tell me about yourself? What did you like about last position you held?

AECOM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM in Jan 2018

Interview

Very slow process, had the first phone call, didn't hear back for another 3 weeks. Finally heard back to set up a panel interview, then another 2 weeks for an in person visit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AECOM

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM in Oct 2016

Interview

Basically had three interviews each step you had to be chosen to move on. First one was with headquarters, next with the leader or branch manager of the specific office you're applying for, and last with the team you will be working with as a whole.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 2,5, and 10 years
2 people found this interview helpful