AECOM Electrical Engineer I Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 1,186.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting14%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tbilisi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Tbilisi)

Interview

There were three stages: general interview, testing, and final interview. On the first stage, they ask some questions about my experience and aims, in what university I was studying and what was the subjects. On second stage, there were several questions about my profession as well as some logical questions. Then I moved to the final stage were they told me some additional details about the vacancy, such as salary, work hours and etc.

Interview Questions
  • In what university were you studying? What subjects do you study? What is your aims in the future?
    Answer Question

AECOM

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Interview consisted a panel of an Associate Director and Operations Manager. Initially, the operations manager described life at AECOM and highlighted the key benefits and social aspect of the company. It was a technical, competency based interview, therefore I had to demonstrate specific experience in my current role and how I they were relevant to AECOM through their core values.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to coach another employee, what was your methods and what was the outcome?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AECOM (San Francisco, CA) in Jan 2020

Interview

The interview process was unique. Candidates were invited to a hangout session with managers and senior executives before a day before the final interviews. The final interview was a mix of technical and behavioral questions and lasted for an hour.

Interview Questions
  • Experience with power system modeling software Experience in dealing with a client

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Melbourne) in Oct 2019

Interview

I applied online and was asked for an interview. I got call from HR and then the hiring manager took my interview. The interview lasted for an hour almost.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful