Find jobs for Economist

AECOM Economist Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 1,167.0 interviews

Applied online50%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Good interview process - involved giving presentation. Great offices in Aldgate. There was not a great deal of information on the prospective role and team activities so try and prepare as much as possible.

Interview Questions
  • General awareness and questions
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at AECOM (Shanghai, Shanghai) in Aug 2019

Interview

Past working experience. Why choose real estate consulting. What is your career plan and what do you see yourself in five years. Simple consulting case questions. Sample of cases have done before.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

I was asked to attend an interview and provide a short presentation on the scope, method, challenges, and results of a previous project that I have managed. The interview was more of a conversational format (although I have several years' experience so might be different for people with less experience) and the interviewer asked questions relating to my understanding of the emerging markets in the field, challenges, and ways to address them. Overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • Short presentation of previous project management experience

AECOM

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

First I was asked to complete an job application form and then an interview later. I have to say, there is nothing special for the whole interview, but I was so offended by the interviewer. Because she seems like give me some suggestions rather than interview me.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Los Angeles, CA) in Jun 2015

Interview

Phone interview and then an In person interview with a three person panel. Some offices will require a test to show your technical skills in excel . I brought a hard copy of a project i had worked on in graduate school which I was told later was a key factor in hiring me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Los Angeles, CA) in Aug 2013

Interview

Got a surprise evening call from a recruiter. She asked if I applied for the position and verified my identity. From there, she launched straight into a screening that felt more like a phone interview. If you apply, be on your toes! I got a call the same day to go in for an in-person interview three days later. It all happened very quickly, but it took forever to get feedback afterward.

1 person found this interview helpful