Find jobs for Administrative Assistant

AECOM Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jan 29, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 1,186.0 interviews

In Person14%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

I had my interview with the hiring manager. He explained what the client was looking for, and then explained how to beef up my resume to highlight those specific skills.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my experience with MS Office, specifically mining databases.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at AECOM (Wilmington, DE) in Aug 2018

Interview

Straight forward, talked to a hiring coordinator to set up a meeting. Met with the manager and team and was given a description of the company, position, and what's needed and or expected. Also got asked questions pertaining to my experience relating to teh position.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Mumbai) in Jan 2017

Interview

Reference here made that relative the above advertised job opportunity in your Company, I hereby apply for the same job title.I am currently working with Prime Project International Company in Camp Leatherneck, Afghanistan as a labor foreman, six months running. I am a qualified Diploma in mechanical Engineering ,second class in 2010,Valsad polytechnic, passed with distinction class in Electrical maintainance Technician,that apart from this, I have done other training programs and so far qualified in computer proficiency-M.S. office and Auto cad

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Wilmington, DE) in Feb 2016

Interview

Very comfortable, very relaxed, like having a discussion with an acquaintance. We talked about the job I was applying for, as well as the company and what they have to offer an employee.

Interview Questions
  • A large part of the interview was discussing my experience with other companies and other jobs. Very laid back and comfortable.
2 people found this interview helpful