A&E Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

A&E Agency Interview Questions

Interviews at A&E Agency

2.5

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A&E Agency (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Very quick, very clear what the business look for and what the business can offer. Wanted a thorough description of previous roles and how you met company targets previously. Asked what the ambition was from a recruitment position.

Supplier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A&E Agency.

Interview

Brilliant got accepted for the role and supplied doctors to consultants. There is an amazing team there and the work culture is good because the work is so intense. Had a good time

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in life?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at A&E Agency (London, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

Informal and basic interview - didn’t really look like it was prepared for. The person interviewing me was quick and to the point. They did not explain or go in detail about traIning or how the process works

Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A&E Agency (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Very quick within a day or so speaking to the recruiter and her putting me forward for the job through an agency was seen within 2 days and started the job the following week. So happy with interview process.

Interview Questions

• What experience i had, how i found the job, went through my cv. Not alot more as they was happy with the way i presented and i got the job Asked how quick i was able to start which was straight away and advised i had a holiday already booked and they was happy with this,   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at A&E Agency (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Very good and relaxed, my interviewers made me feel very comfortable. It was like having a chat with friends.

It also helped that I think i knew what I was talking about and we also had social activities in common which helped the mood.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at A&E Agency (Manchester, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Average, informal and a good chat regarding the full job role before accepting offer. Got to meet the team I would be working with after the 1:1 interview. Competency based questions based on recruitment.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at A&E Agency (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

They asked me to come in for a relaxed, almost informal talk about the job, after an hour or so they asked me to come back for a shadow day for a few hours to see how I would fit in the role, they kept me updated every step of the way and made the process stress free.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A&E Agency (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

Assessment Center which involved multiple candidates applying for various recruitment positions with various managers. They were 3-4 steps which involved presentations which are fairly straight forward, they are looking for people who are confident and are able to speak in front of everyone clearly and confidently.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A&E Agency (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

Assessment, Similar to Apprentice. Was fun, hard, brang out my passion that I didn't realise I had, now I find it easier to switch on and to become motivated.

Interview Questions

• Why is it good to work within the NHS sector when it comes down to recruitment?   Answer Question

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A&E Agency (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Was a group interview where if successful all of us would get hired. Unfortunately I didn't do very well because I'd just received some bad personal news and my performance took a hit.
    But it was generally an introduction phase/ the selling phase (sell this product)/ then a 2 minute pitch why you think you would be good at the job. And then there were one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.