A&E Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

A&E Agency Interview Questions

Interviews at A&E Agency

2.5

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at A&E Agency (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

They asked me to come in for a relaxed, almost informal talk about the job, after an hour or so they asked me to come back for a shadow day for a few hours to see how I would fit in the role, they kept me updated every step of the way and made the process stress free.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A&E Agency (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

Assessment, Similar to Apprentice. Was fun, hard, brang out my passion that I didn't realise I had, now I find it easier to switch on and to become motivated.

Interview Questions

• Why is it good to work within the NHS sector when it comes down to recruitment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A&E Agency (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

Assessment Center which involved multiple candidates applying for various recruitment positions with various managers. They were 3-4 steps which involved presentations which are fairly straight forward, they are looking for people who are confident and are able to speak in front of everyone clearly and confidently.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at A&E Agency (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

The first stage was an interview with two Sales directors. I was then invited back by internal recruitment for a shadow day which lasted around 2 hours. The shadow day consisted of me buddying up with one of the senior recruiters and learning a bit more about what the company does.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at A&E Agency (London, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

Informal and basic interview - didn’t really look like it was prepared for. The person interviewing me was quick and to the point. They did not explain or go in detail about traIning or how the process works

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester City Centre, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A&E Agency (Manchester City Centre, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

A friend who works in the Main London office recommended me this job and arranged the first contact. Initially had a brief phone call to arrange an interview date and time and then had a 30 minute interview at the Manchester office.

As I said my friend helped me get the interview but didn't properly tell me what the job role was all about so in honesty I was half prepared for the interview. If I was to do the interview now I am confident u would get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Recruitment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at A&E Agency (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Very good and relaxed, my interviewers made me feel very comfortable. It was like having a chat with friends.

It also helped that I think i knew what I was talking about and we also had social activities in common which helped the mood.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at A&E Agency (Manchester, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Average, informal and a good chat regarding the full job role before accepting offer. Got to meet the team I would be working with after the 1:1 interview. Competency based questions based on recruitment.

Credit Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A&E Agency (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Comfortable, laid back friendly chat. Followed by a few questions about my background, nothing too intrusive.
    Overall seemed like a comfortable friendly place to work, with excellent opportunities to work up the career ladder

Credit Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A&E Agency (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

very relaxed and less intrusive as usual interviews, the interviewer took time to find out about my personality and experiences

Interview Questions

• about my previous experiences   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.