A.T. Kearney Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

A.T. Kearney Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at A.T. Kearney

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Several rounds of phone interviews with a mix of case studies and behavioral questions. Final round in Chicago with test, several more interviews and cases with a final case presentation to a mixed audience with Q&A.

Good mix of interviewers that provided different points of view, each challenging in their own way. Recruitment supportive throughout process and organized. Final-round was challenging, but remained personal with an opportunity to have lunch with team members before case presentation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for A.T. Kearney

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

I applied at a career fair. The process was fairly quick. The first round interview focused on three main areas 1) Prior Experience in Analytics 2) Behavioral fit and 3) Case. The case was a short back of the envelope calculation. This round lasted 45 mins. I heard back from the company in a couple of days and was asked to come to Chicago for a one day selection process. This consisted of an analytics assessment(on excel), three rounds of interviews and a presentation round.

Interview Questions

• Typical Behavioral Questions: Strengths, failures, why consulting, why ATK, why this position
      A few very short cases. Calculate number of beverages/fast food sold at an event etc. Some questions going in detail about previous work experience.
      The analytical assessment and presentation time have very little time.   Answer Question

A.T. Kearney Response

1 Dec 2017 – Global Head of Alumni Engagement

Thank you for taking the time to share your interview experience. Your detailed account will be useful to future applicants.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney in September 2017.

Interview

On campus recruitment. Process was fairly smooth and simple. Shortlisted from resumes from college portal. Informal pre screen followed by Interview with the managers(Market Sizing) and then onsite interviews. Didnt make it to the onsite interviews, got a reject after 4 weeks from the date of interview.

Interview Questions

• Resume based questions, most difficult team mate and why consulting. Followed by a market sizing question.   Answer Question

A.T. Kearney Response

23 Jan 2018 – Global Head of Communications

Thank you for sharing your experience. Future campus recruiting applicants will benefit from your insights, especially the type of questions asked during the interview.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

3 rounds of interview - 1st round is about simple research questions, domain knowledge; 2nd round by Team Manager revolves around team management skills; HR round is general fitment test for the job and salary negotiations

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.