A.T. Kearney PAS Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

A.T. Kearney PAS Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at A.T. Kearney

3.3

PAS Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney.

Interview

They came to my campus for interviews. That interview lasted about 45 minutes, and within about a week they contacted me for an office visit. They flew me out to the office and put me up in a hotel really close to the office. After the in-office interview, it took less than a week to get my offer. It was very organized, and very efficient.

Interview Questions

• On campus interview was mostly behavioral questions. Had one "mini-case" where they just asked me how many of a certain product is sold at all store locations in my city. The answer isn't what matters - they want to hear you work it out and your reasoning for it. They then asked how I could get a more accurate answer with more time.

Office Interview - started with a skills assessment (Excel and Access). That part was pretty easy. There was a lot to do, but they don't expect you to get it all done. That was followed up by 4 interviews with various managers. Asked me pretty basic questions with more "mini-cases." Then I had lunch with other candidates and managers. They then gave me a case study - I had one hour to complete the case and prepare a presentation. The presentation was in front of about 6 people who acted as the client. The case was really easy   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation - all salaries are set

Other Interview Reviews for A.T. Kearney

PAS Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney in November 2017.

Interview

Fast paced questioning. Interviewers appreciated sharp and concise responses. Process consisted of a couple phone screenings and a trip to their Chicago office. In person interviews consisted of 3 behavioral interviews: one really easy (softball questions), one very direct (logical estimation), and one pressure interview. Also had an analytics assessment and a case presentation. The entire process was testing how you respond under pressure. You won’t have time to complete the entire analytics assessment or prepare a flawless case. Respond with poise.

Interview Questions

• Don’t prepare for specific questions. Be genuine and unscripted.   Answer Question

A.T. Kearney Response

1 Dec 2017 – Global Head of Alumni Engagement

Thank you for your review. Your advice is exactly right, be yourself.

Analyst PAS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (New Delhi (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

4 rounds of interview. Around 30 minutes each. General HR and informal talks followed by some guesstimate or case or strategy discussion. HR included walk me through your CV, anything interesting about you, why ATK.

Interview Questions

• Number of bulbs on all national and state highways.
      Amount spent on coffee by a company   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.