A.T. Kearney Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

A.T. Kearney Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at A.T. Kearney

3.3

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Dallas, TX (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I had a couple of informal conversations, then I had a couple of interviews with the partners and principals in the local practice
Finally I had an interview with a Global leader
After that I got the offer

Interview Questions

• What are your concerns / worries of coming back to consulting?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for A.T. Kearney

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (New York, NY (US)) in December 2010.

Interview

Flew in night before. interview on a.m. with HR rep, then afternoon with junior level.
    End of day with direct

Interview Questions

• Best way to build a factory in China?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney in November 2015.

Interview

There were several people interviewing on the same day. I am not sure if they were for similar type positions. The first day involved behavioral interviews and an interviewer led case. The call back interview included 2 behavioral interviews and an extended case interview. For the extended case interview, I was giving a written case and asked to prepare a presentation on large post notes in one hour. Then two interviewers came in, heard my presentation and ask several questions. They were very supportive and it was quite an engaging conversation.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney in December 2018.

Interview

Nothing different to what you would expect in terms of the type of interviews.
    Both a mix of behavioral and cases.
    However, there is a lot of grilling that happens, and a lot of interviews that happened.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney in June 2010.

Interview

Typical case interviews, two rounds with a final partner interview. Relaxed environment with a friendly attitude of interviewers, showing different culture than other to consulting firms.

Interview Questions

• Why didn't you interview with us when you finished your MBA?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Rigid position from the firm to negotiate conditions. Focused on closing following year salary increase range

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Ciudad de México (Mexico)) in April 2008.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a series of rounds, each with a higher lever employee, and finalized with a one on one interview with the Country Manager.

The first rounds where case interview and the final one was situation based. The process took more that expected because the company was still waiting for a consulting contract to be signed.

Overall the experience was good because I received feedback

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.