A.T. Kearney Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

A.T. Kearney Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at A.T. Kearney

3.5

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Washington, DC (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Phone Call, Meeting with Partner - The first one was with a Manager and the second one was with Manager and Partner. I've heard that others have had different experience in the past with more rounds.

Interview Questions

• What is a global trend in 2018?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for A.T. Kearney

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney in November 2018.

Interview

One phone screen
    Two video interviews back to back

They update you very quickly on where you are in the process, either that or I just did phenomenally poorly.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in October 2018.

Interview

I went through 3 rounds of interviews (2 interviews per round). Each interview had a case study and personal fit component. I also completed a psychometric test and an entrance examination to GIBS.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney.

Interview

Long drawn out, and had to keep chasing up for a response on each stage- never stuck to the timeframe they said they would when letting me know if I was through to the next round or not. Usual consultancy style interviews- ie case study, company fit, question and answer section- twice over.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you disagreed with a work colleague and how you resolved the situation   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.