A.T. Kearney Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

A.T. Kearney Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at A.T. Kearney

3.8

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Atlanta, GA (US)) in August 2009.

Interview

The first interview was with a current Data Analyst and was pretty basic. The questions were straightforward. She asked about my current job and how I could be an asset to the Data Analyst role. I waited two weeks before I had the second interview with the Data Analyst manager. Both interviews were pretty short.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for A.T. Kearney

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2009.

Interview

The first round was a phone interview which was just a simple resume walk through. There were a few questions like "How would I go about sorting data of such and such" but pretty basic. The next round was a full day with an HR, a senior analyst, manager, and a VP. Pretty down to earth and casal but there was one brain teaser - "How would i go about figuring out how many ping pong balls can fit into a 747?" Lastly, there was an hour long test on Access. Pretty tricky and not enough time to finish it, so definitely know Access well as well as writing macros.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney.

Interview

First - Phone interview for one hour involving mostly behavioral questions
    Second/Final - Full day of interviewing at HQ. 4, 45-minute, one on one interviews with different management levels within the firm and then a 3 hour technical assessment on excel, access, and SQL.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Data Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney in February 2011.

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews with the company. The first was simple, walk through of resume, why are you interested in consultancy, what do you know about the company etc. The second was more of an intelligence test. A market sizing problem and questions about how you had succeeded in situations. what are your weaknesses. The first one was simple but there was a lot of silence with the second interview.

Interview Questions

• How many ice cubes needed to build an igloo?   2 Answers

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney in April 2010.

Interview

1. what you know about our company? the procument department and the position?
    2. run through your resume?
    3. what can you offer to the team?
    4. tell me your experience of solving the conflict on your team

Interview Questions

• tell me your experience of solving the conflict on your team   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney in August 2009.

Interview

I applied online. I had a phone interview with an associate, followed by a second phone interview with a more senior associate that included a case and questimation. I was flown out to Chicago for the final round of interviews. It consisted of 4 or 5 interviews (mixture of cases, guestimations, behavioral, and experience) and a 3 hour skills assessment. The skills assessment tests your proficiency in Access, VBA, and ADO. It's pretty basic if you are proficient, but the extreme time constraint made exponentially harder. All in all, nice people and a fair process. Be extremely prepared for Case interviews and the Skills Assessment.

Interview Questions

• How many ping pong balls can you fit into a 747 jet?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.