99chairs UI/UX Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

99chairs UI/UX Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at 99chairs

2.5

UI/UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 99chairs (Berlin (Germany)) in April 2018.

Interview

Two rounds with final one in which I show how I work and what my process looks like. I was able to get into the final round of interviews in which I showed my work and talk to several people from the company. I was supposedly one of the last four applicants, but after the last round I never heard of them. I would expect at least an email since I was in the final round. Also, the response time and communication during the initial rounds was really bad.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for 99chairs

UI/UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Town (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at 99chairs (Cape Town (South Africa)) in May 2018.

Interview

I had a first round Skype interview with the product manager. Second round was another Skype call with the the same product lead, Head Dev, HR person and one of the founders. I had to talk to all of them individually and then complete two case studies. I found everyone to be very friendly and nothing was unexpected. The second call was almost 3 hours Including the two case studies.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.