Compare next vs River Island Clothing BETASee how working at next vs. River Island Clothing compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at next vs. River Island Clothing. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- next scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- River Island Clothing scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- next had 85 more reviews than River Island Clothing that mentioned "Staff discount" as a Pro.
- next had 9 more reviews than River Island Clothing that mentioned "Uniform allowance" as a Pro.
- next had 40 more reviews than River Island Clothing that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- next had 14 more reviews than River Island Clothing that mentioned "Minimum wage" as a Con.
I worked at next part-time for less than a year
Online shift system. Could take more hours if needed. Friendly management staff
Sometimes given short notice of extension of shift. But overall this was always an option and could work favourably