Compare Zillow vs Trulia BETASee how working at Zillow vs. Trulia compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Zillow vs. Trulia. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Zillow scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Zillow had 71 more reviews than Trulia that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Zillow had 38 more reviews than Trulia that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Zillow.
- "Zillow" was the most mentioned Con at Trulia.
I worked at Zillow full-time for more than 3 years
Zillow is a great company and you are surrounded by some of the smartest, most knowledgable people.
Unfortunately with the growth of the company due to Zillow Offers, the amount of redtape has grown exponentially and there is several layers of bureaucracy to go through to get anything done.
Advice to Management