Compare Zillow vs Airbnb BETASee how working at Zillow vs. Airbnb compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Zillow vs. Airbnb. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Zillow scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Airbnb scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Zillow had 10 more reviews than Airbnb that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Airbnb had 47 more reviews than Zillow that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Zillow full-time for more than 3 years
Zillow is a great company and you are surrounded by some of the smartest, most knowledgable people.
Unfortunately with the growth of the company due to Zillow Offers, the amount of redtape has grown exponentially and there is several layers of bureaucracy to go through to get anything done.
Advice to Management
I worked at Airbnb full-time for more than a year
- Amazing company to work with - Amazing colleagues find along the way that are very talented, you. actually make friends along your journey - Stunning culture and care of the Airbnb community -... Very relaxed environment - Managers always willing to help you - Very good perks (health + dental insurance, bonus, voucher, food) I will be forever grateful for this experience
Not many, very fast changing environment and you need to adapt to it.