Compare Zalando vs Brandwatch BETASee how working at Zalando vs. Brandwatch compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Zalando vs. Brandwatch. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Brandwatch scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Zalando had 27 more reviews than Brandwatch that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Gehalt" was the most mentioned Con at Zalando.
- "Brighton" was the most mentioned Con at Brandwatch.
I have been working at Zalando full-time for more than 3 years
The developer infrastructure at Zalando is the best I have ever worked with. The CI/CD platform in particular makes it easy to build and deploy applications to Kubernetes clusters running on AWS.... There is little to no red tape, and teams are (within guidelines) permitted to choose the technology they deem most appropriate for the task at hand. The work life balance is great and I have never been pressured to work out of hours or weekends in my time here. They provide way more than average holiday days, and are flexible with both working hours and locations. I highly recommend Zalando as a place to work, have fun, and learn lots from extremely talented colleagues.
The organisational structure is regularly influx, and priorities can shift and change with little notice.
I have been working at Brandwatch full-time for less than a year
- Fantastic support from direct management and leadership to help you develop professionally - Fantastic perks including free lunches, massages and yoga classes - Highly proficient team of smart... people
- Lack of communication across teams - As the "new person", it's easy to feel like an "outsider" - Sometimes there's definitely a sense of entitlement from some members of staff because of all of... the amazing perks and benefits
Advice to Management
Encourage cross team communication – especially during these strange times