Compare Wynn Resorts vs Paddy Power Betfair BETASee how working at Wynn Resorts vs. Paddy Power Betfair compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Wynn Resorts vs. Paddy Power Betfair. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Wynn Resorts scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Paddy Power Betfair scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Wynn Resorts.
- "Good people" was the most mentioned Pro at Paddy Power Betfair.
- "Strip" was the most mentioned Con at Wynn Resorts.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Paddy Power Betfair.
I worked at Wynn Resorts for less than a year
Good team support, friendly staff . Mostly friendly. Very fair re: pay, even when I fell out with a line manager in the kitchens.
When customer demand goes up in the season, the pressure is full on and chefs and line managers can be autocratic and just see you as someone to fill the hours. The hotel industry is demanding and... expect to work over 40 hours and up to 60 hours a week at peak season.
Advice to Management
More organisation and training the middle managers, invest in your workers.