Compare Workday vs Yapstone BETASee how working at Workday vs. Yapstone compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Workday vs. Yapstone. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Workday scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Workday.
- "Close to bart" was the most mentioned Pro at Yapstone.
- "Proprietary language" was the most mentioned Con at Workday.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Yapstone.
I have been working at Workday
Joined Workday in Dublin this week and the experience from application, to each interview stage, through to receiving the offer was exceptional - fast, efficient, professional but above all I felt... like they really went above and beyond to make it a truly personal experience. The welcome I received from the team I’m working with has been beyond amazing. I feel at home already! Plus I’ve been set up for success through the thoughtful and well planned onboarding plan from week one through to the next 6 months. This is what a great candidate experience feels like! So excited to work with great teams and partners in a company that places culture, values and people at the core of everything!
Haven’t experienced any at this stage
Advice to Management
When you place culture, values and people at the core, it makes a great place to work. Keep doing what you’re doing!
I have been working at Yapstone full-time for less than a year
Great place to work. Genuinely care about employees & listen to your needs. Good training. Very Good systems to work off & High Tech equiptment. Lots of promotional opportunities. Free... food & soft drinks managers SO approachable. brilliant benefits (dental & health insurance)
couldnt actually name any.. great company
Advice to Management
Keep it up!