Compare William Hill vs BetVictor BETASee how working at William Hill vs. BetVictor compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at William Hill vs. BetVictor. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BetVictor scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at William Hill.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at BetVictor.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at William Hill.
- "Spain and gibraltar" was the most mentioned Con at BetVictor.
I have been working at William Hill
Interesting at times Easy work Sit in a chair all day Can smoke alot Get tips somestimes although they usually lose
Very boring Little opportunity for development Ideas no recognised Essentially a robot blah blah blah Fill up the words rah rah
Advice to Management
Your staff are robots Stop treatnig your staff like poo Get me out of here I want to kill myself on a daily basis