Compare Wegmans Food Markets vs University of Rochester BETASee how working at Wegmans Food Markets vs. University of Rochester compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Wegmans Food Markets vs. University of Rochester. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Wegmans Food Markets scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- University of Rochester scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible scheduling" was the most mentioned Pro at Wegmans Food Markets.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Rochester.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Wegmans Food Markets.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at University of Rochester.
I worked at Wegmans Food Markets part-time
Great company to work for, really enjoyed my time there. Great benefits and wonderful people. This may be the best grocery store in the country and customers love it here.
Upwards mobility is a bit limited. More of a part time high school job for what I was looking for so did not attempt to make a life long career out of it.
Advice to Management
Great management. Keep up the good work. Glad to see this grocery store continue to grow and evolve. I hope Wegmans continues to be the best grocery store in the country.